Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Heart of Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I remember this path...

[Image: wowscrnshot102412104135.jpg]

Walking this cursed valley...
[Image: wowscrnshot102412104414.jpg]

Fighting tooth and nail!

[Image: wowscrnshot102412104511.jpg]

Long was the journey.

Difficult. Harsh. Draining.

I remember when we had long last reached our goal.

[Image: wowscrnshot102412105052.jpg]
Shadowmoon Fortress.

I remember the grueling siege. The lives that were given!

[Image: wowscrnshot102412105225.jpg]

I remember the crashing of cannons as we broke the main gate!

[Image: wowscrnshot102412105431.jpg]

I remember as we stormed the courtyard...

[Image: wowscrnshot102412101908.jpg]

I remember the evil Horde sending everything available to stop us...

[Image: wowscrnshot102412101810.jpg]

And those wicked, vile Death Knights...

[Image: heartofevil1.jpg]

I remember it all... I remember it as if it were still happening...

Day after day, the visions do not fade! Night after night, I relive the carnage and gore!
Light, save me! Help me! I am trapped...
I can't escape...

[Image: wowscrnshot102412110321.jpg]
... the Heart of Evil!

Atilio di Sivlio finds rest November 2nd, starting at around 10PM Server time.
If you wish to participate, tell me when you can show up! Date is negotiable, but must be on a weekend.
Feel free to post feedback. Open to everyone who wants to show up that late! (Or early, depending on where you live).
Ooh... what's this?
(10-24-2012, 11:33 AM)Scow2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh... what's this?

The ghost of an Alliance paladin who died in the Draenor invasion after the Second War needs to be put to rest!
Ah.... If I can ever get Telathis approved, this is the sort of event right up his alley, but I'm not a grunt yet :(
(10-24-2012, 11:49 AM)Scow2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah.... If I can ever get Telathis approved, this is the sort of event right up his alley, but I'm not a grunt yet :(

Don't need to be a grunt to participate!

Resized the pics so they don't stretch the forums.
Hmm, count me in! =)
You know I'm there.
Can some one be against this little ghost? Basicly, is there going to be a team two?
(10-24-2012, 12:59 PM)Ormica Wrote: [ -> ]Can some one be against this little ghost? Basicly, is there going to be a team two?

No.

... actually, let me elaborate. The setup of the event, IC, is helping the spirit. I suppose if you feel so inclined, you may follow the party and attempt to harm the ghost on your own accord, but doing so would be... unwise. But, your choice.
(10-24-2012, 12:59 PM)Ormica Wrote: [ -> ]Can some one be against this little ghost? Basicly, is there going to be a team two?

This is part of an on-going, character driven story, so...no. I highly doubt anyone wants to see it ruined at the last moment. And may I ask why any of your characters would wish to disrupt this?
I will ragequit and flip a table if this is on the 3rd. Because I have a band competition all that day. Which means you are required to make it on the 2nd. Thus is truth. (I'm just kidding, make it whenever. If I can't make it, I'll sadfaise but not do anything drastic)
Pretty sure Ormica just assumed this as a combat event by mistake. No need to snip. :P

Anyway, I'll try and attend on someone. Maybe young sir Rookwood needs to lose some dust . . .
Castor? Me gustaaaaa.

And if there's no objections from anyone else, I'll hold it on the second!
No, just wanted to know if people are allowed to make "wrong" decissions :P I personally love to see a right and wrong path PCs can take (I do that -almost- in every quest I DM :P)
Well, like I said, you are welcome to -try-, but don't expect it to end well for you :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4