Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Weeping Woman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the legend how I heard it.....

A woman, in love with another man, kills her only child so she would be with him. Horrified with her act, the man departed from her, and she followed him. He killed her to get away.

Denied of rest in the afterlife for her horrific deeds, the woman searches for her child. Unsuccessful in her search, she is willing to snatch up anyone and everyone to take with her to the other side.

They say that if you hear her wail
"My child! My child!", you are marked for death.

JOINING THE STORYLINE

This story is open for all races and factions, but given the history of the Lost Ones, draenei and orcs get special treatment. Based on the legend of La Llorona, "The Weeping Woman" (aka "Baby Mine") is a story of a malicious Lost One ghost who seeks to fulfill rest by luring hapless victims away from the city or gathering and bring him/her "home".

This is how it usually works:

1.) RP starts in just about anywhere in Outland save Horde-only areas. They tend to occur in Shattrath or former Draenei regions, but anywhere otherwise can be the start of the haunting.

[b]2.)[/b] One "child" will be lured away in order of priority in any given group: Draenei males, draenei females, males of other races except orcs, then females of other races, again, except orcs.

3.) Orcs will be attempted to be scared or chased off to separate them from her target; the same will be done for any companion of the target who refuses to leave him/her alone. If they refuse her chases and stand their ground, she will enact violence upon them. The same goes for anyone else who refuses to leave the target alone or come to their rescue. Orcs will be especially prone to her vicious wrath.

4.) What happens next is up to the target "child" and his/her companions around him/her if they happen to be around and dependent on the location. Will they follow her to her nest? Will they accept her meals? Her gifts? Her lullabies? What is "bedtime" exactly?

Do you dare to find out?

Although RP will be done in-game, an option for those who are not part of my consistent RP hours (10:00 PM-2:00 AM ST) can participate in this story through Skype. My skype name is my forum name, no capitals.

CWs will not be passed out unless you have stated that you're absolutely okay to die by the Woman's hands.