Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Frostnight's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy Role playing, and making stories. Role playing is pretty much the main reason I still play WoW. I play a lot of DnD back home and simply enjoy playing out a story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the USA, speak English, but am currently living in japan for about three years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Warcraft 3 looked interesting, so I tried it out. There went my life!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

My friend who's name on this realm I don't know recommended me after her and I had done many Role plays on live WoW as well as on Yahoo.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

Any ind really. Mystery, horror, action, anything. What my characters will enjoy, well, role play with me and find out.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My first character will probably be a blood elf rogue, mostly because my live WoW main is a night elf hunter. I've always had a preference to agile, acrobatic characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to find friendly people that I can role play with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

For me it may be a tie between, or a mix of Role playing and Tolerance. Though I've yet to have a problem in my experiences with racist sexism or other prejudices I'm glad there's an action in place to stop it. Also may have interpreted the Tolerance rule to include maybe rarely seen character styles, though what I hear those aren't nearly as rare, such as demon hunters or even extremely tidy dwarves afraid of getting dirt on their clothes. I enjoy the fact that it is encourages to know WoW lore, and believe that it should be encouraged on live servers, but alas, people in Hellfire want a Northrend snow. While I cannot say I've done extensive research as some other friends I know, I've played hte third game and loved the story for the main and the expansion pack. I've read the archives, day of the dragon, Thrall's history, etc, and most of the World of Warcraft comic, up to I believe Garona's first assassination attempt on Varyne. I hope this answers the question without rambling.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The blood elf tightly fastens his rope to the thick tree branch in preparation for his much needed rest, last thing he wants was a boring death falling from a tree. He checks to be sure his pair of swords are firmly stable in their sheathes, and the sheathes to his belt. Then Royer pulls his water skin from his satchel and takes a drink of the cold water. Midnight was his time, not mid day. At night all is quiet, and little is seen. At night the true predators find the prey that believes it is safe to sleep. And at night, the war fear for what is not there, and ignore what is. Royer prefers the night, because in the night, he thrives.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm a member of the US Air Force, that is why I'm in Japan. This means there may be random times when I won't be on for days, or may not make scheduled events or requested meetings. I'm not one hundred percent sure what to expect here, but I look forward to finding out.
Hello there, frostnight! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

The US Air Force? That's pretty wicked! :)

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Furthermore, do take a gander at the Articles & Guides section of the forum when you find the time! There are some good reads in there!

Without further ado, however, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you want any RP just hit me up, I got some BElves you can play with!
Good work, man. Welcome to the club!

<3
I love you Frostnight! *Fangirlscream*
Youkoso, Frostnight-Sama :3 *Anime fan and such*
Stealth, I'm still working on the language. I'll have it down in the 4 years I'll be here.
Have fun, I am looking for a teacher.. All I know is just from watching anime :3