Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cloth blindfolds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hiya, I don't make many threads so this is a rare occasion for me.

A bit after coming to CotH (Which my one year is coming up soon, \o/) I made a character that's blind and happens to be a priest. IC'ly, I have him wearing a blindfold but it gets tiresome emoting that he's wearing one when ever someone new shows up.

My suggestion is for cloth blindfolds to be implemented to public vendors. There's already the ones available for Demon Hunters and then there's the obvious one that drops from Black Temple. But.. BOTH OF THEM ARE LEATHER!~

So! In conclusion, I'd love if you nice staff members might sway our server Overlord the all might Kretol into possibly adding this. Please and thank you, comments, concerns, compliments lemme hear 'em.
I'm pretty sure Kretol already said that he didn't want everyone running around being blind all the sudden. Don't quote me but I think he said that O_o
QUEST: Take this poker and blind half of Azeroth.
(10-25-2012, 09:32 AM)Bingles Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Kretol already said that he didn't want everyone running around being blind all the sudden. Don't quote me but I think he said that O_o

He has.

Edit: Woops, quoted you!
I will contemplate creating a cloth one... but to be honest, I've also considered removing all the .addrp versions. This would allow a bit more control over who is making a blind character and why... but we shall see!

That's from a thread back in 2011. I asked Kretol after Zalyen became blind and he said he would try to make one. That was almost a year ago, and I understand the guy's busy so I didn't push it. But I've heard more then one person express interest in cloth blindfolds. Are GM's able to give them out if there are any hidden in the back room?
That's strange. By that logic, anyone that can wear leather can be blind, but if you can't wear leather, than that sucks you can't be blind.

If anything, someone like a priest would be more likely to be blind. There are monks who take vows of blindness and it is not something that is wildly uncommon.
Why you want to RP a blind person?! What's wrong with you people?!
It is more likely that Kret forgot, and that he could use a reminder.

Hail to the chieftain and all, but he ain't perfect.
(10-25-2012, 10:11 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ]Why you want to RP a blind person?! What's wrong with you people?!

It's honestly just a nice character concept if done right. -_-

Quote:It is more likely that Kret forgot, and that he could use a reminder.

Hail to the chieftain and all, but he ain't perfect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not like, "kretol stahp ignorin me y u h8 me." He's a busy guy, and one dude asking for a cloth blindfold easily slips the mind. So I thought I'd just make a thread seeing as how a few people said it'd be the best route to go.
If you think of it this way, why would you wear a blindfold if you're blind? It's not like you need to blind yourself while being blind, just show them milky, sightless eyes and be proud of them.
(10-25-2012, 10:38 AM)BountyHunter Wrote: [ -> ]If you think of it this way, why would you wear a blindfold if you're blind? It's not like you need to blind yourself while being blind, just show them milky, sightless eyes and be proud of them.

Or rock some shades.

[Image: steviewonder.jpg]
Zalyen's eye sockets are empty. No one wants to look at gross empty eye sockets. :3
I am actually pretty sure we have some cloth ones in game, but the are specifically for demon hunter use.

But I could be wrong, it has been sometime since I had to deal with that shiz.
(10-25-2012, 11:48 AM)Cressy Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually pretty sure we have some cloth ones in game, but the are specifically for demon hunter use.

But I could be wrong, it has been sometime since I had to deal with that shiz.

Hmm.. only for DH's huh? Booo. I'll ask a GM next time I find one with a free minute.
Um...blindfolds might be nice for characters to use on others as well, just saying...it'd be cool to add blindfolds in events and stuffs :D
Pages: 1 2 3