Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yet another wedding.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, laddies n' lassies, let's tell you what happened in a little story:

Young mage Drakeran met young paladin Bellatrix in Stormwind.
Got invited home, her dad pointed a shotgun a him, they had a fight, he insisted on dating Bella.
Bella convinces her father to give him a chance, he proves himself for Markuss, BANG, Drakeran proposes to Bellatrix and is going to be the newest member of the Appleflow family! Or would Bella be the newest Sunchaser? Well, whatevur.

The thing is that they're both getting married!
When? Probably this weekend, we're not sure if saturday or sunday. Probably sunday, I think. We don't know the time as well.
Where? Unhappily, there'll probably be no hordies getting in this time. Unless you can sneak into Elwynn. The wedding will be celebrated in the chapel near the Tower of Azora.

So this is it, if you are a friend of the Appleflow or Drakeran's, you're in. Hordies wanna' get in? Good luck sneaking into Elwynn and evading Markuss' shotgun. YOU'RE NOT GOIN' TO RUIN YOUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING WITH BLOODBATHING, ARE YOU, MARK? FINE.
That's all, folks! Grin2
Rerolling Karqel for this.
I just made a Stromgardian Warrior! Excellent. Is everyone invited?
The event was kinda' meant to be for the relatives and friends only, but, eh. Maybe if you know a friend of them, you can get a plus-one.
... Drakeran is getting married!? EVEN THOUGH HE'S HORDE, KREST SHALL SHOW UP FOR HIS BUDDIES DAY!
Seeing as this hasn't been updated yet, I'll give out the info: It takes place tomorrow, which is October 28th. It will take place at the Chapel near Azora's Tower in Elwynn forest. 4:00 PM server time.
I might be able to make that on a friend of the family. Weddings are great places to pick up a date.
Hey did you know that the Hallow's End Party is ranging from 2:00pm to 7:00pm+?

Could be a conflict for some people.
Yeah. We are having the wedding going on at 1 pm because of the Halloween event.
This just in: Wilson Appleflow found dead, with a note saying "fart THIS."

I'm on an iPhone, sorry for any abysmal spelling errors I can't see here.
Power went out in the middle of it >.>