Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hey! I am Sircacksalot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player? Well when I first started playing WoW, back in Vanilla (right before BC came out) I thought this game was freaking jesus on a stick wrapped in bacon. Not kidding. I played hours and hours of WoW, learning and experiencing new 'quest lines' of Azeroth. At some points I got so in depth with the game I couldn't wait to get home to finish up a little tid bit of a quest or a dungeon. And as I may have not done much RP'ing on the retail servers (just joking around in Goldshire mainly), I would still love to try it, but for real this time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States 'Murica. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well like I stated above, I started right before BC came out. I had been playing Warcraft 3 (Love that game so much, I hope the dev team comes out with Warcraft 4 ;~;...) because I had bought a battle chest for it, and with that battle chest I got a free trial. Soooo I said why not! And to this day I still play WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Just browsing around looking for a good server to play around on and enjoy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I love the whole Fable franchise, although the last release sucked. I've played both Knights of the Old Republic games time and time again. I have also played on MANY other MMO's (Aion/GW/Allods/etc). So I really like to diversify; but I love all RP type games.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That is a good question... It depends which expansion you mean. Vanilla: I loved my huntard to death<3, same with BC. But when Wrath came out ooooh mah gerd. I had soo much fun on my DK main. I like completely lost track of the time with it. Cata: hmmm my DK/Pal/Hunt/War/Lock/Rogue. Panda: haven't gotten into it yet really but I have no money hah. Now for race... Night Elf/Troll. Always loved em both. I love the Night Elf starter areas SO much. KLFJKL:SDJFKL:SJDF: The songs too, you have no idea how beautiful it sounds. Even bought a sound track or two.;)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a place where I can some good fun really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the knowing when to quit rule; people seem to lack the common sense that they are taking things waaaay too far and out of proportion from what they really should.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I marched the plains of Margal, I could feel the dry wind brushing along my skin; it carried the scent of the summer flowers in its midst. It all reminded me of home, my mother and father, two sisters. . . even my little snake, Jeffery, that I would carry around with me everywhere I had gone, but- those times had past, ever since I had gone to war I kept my thoughts of home secluded in the back of my mind. The only thing I loved was the sword, shield, and canteen I carried along with me. The only thing I cared for, was myself. The chilling thought of possibly never being able to go home crept along my spine every now and then, but I shrugged it off and would charge into battle with a ferocity so intense my brothers in arms even said it looks that I had been possessed by something; something evil. That is aside from the point, though. I just hope that one day I will be able to return to my home and embrace the life I once left. . .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well not really, I just hope I get accepted!:D

And Umsler has to get accepted too! .__. His story is soooo much better than mine.;)
Hello there, sircacksalot! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

"Jesus on a stick wrapped in bacon"? That's one I've never heard before! :D

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
A KoTOR fan. Hello, I love you as a brother. How do you do? :D
(10-31-2012, 07:55 AM)Loxmardin Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there, sircacksalot! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

"Jesus on a stick wrapped in bacon"? That's one I've never heard before! :D

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Hell yeah it is Jesus in bacon!:D Thanks Laxmardin!:3

(10-31-2012, 07:58 AM)Rowgen Wrote: [ -> ]A KoTOR fan. Hello, I love you as a brother. How do you do? :D

Well I do pretty fantastic, just got home from a long nice day of Halloween. How about yo'self!?