Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Umsler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I Prefer stealthy or ranged characters or toons. I don't like to just charge in and mash all buttons like some do. I prefer to make a more tacticle approach to combat.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA-English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me into World of Warcrft it right before The Burning Crusades came out and i enjoyed just messing around in the game so much i didn't make it past level 20 for months

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I was searching for RP private servers on google and happened apon this site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The kind with some Pvp involved

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf/Orc hunters. When my friend first started telling me about WoW he explained all of the classes to me and i imeadiatly fell in love with the hunter. Ranged and can tame pets. IDK why but that immeadiatly drew my attention.

What are your expectations of this server?:
This look like a very well organized server and the introduction looks like it repels most trolls. I'm just looking for a server I can have fun on with as little amout of Idiots as possible.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Knowing When to quit Rule: mostly because I hate being trolled for not being good at everything. I am good with some things but not everything. i can take some criticism but after a while it gets annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There once was a rabbit. he was a small rabbit and he lived in an old shoe. this rabbits name was John. John's little was near the beaten down house of a Miller. This Miller left the scraps of his meals out on his back porch for little John to eat. Recently the scraps have been dissapearing for some weird reason. Little John was starting to get really hungry after about 2 days without and scraps from the Miller. He decicded to go on a recon mission to find out what was happening to his scraps. he hid in the bushes next to the miller's home early one morning waiting for the Miller to put the scraps from his breakfast out for little John. as he waited he heard a russle from the bushes next to him and realized.... he wasnt alone anymore. the door from the miller's house then suddenly opened and the arm and plate of the miller appeared and the scraps were set upon the back porch. the miller then returned inside to watch his recording of True Bloods that he had taped the night before. Out lept the thing that had been all this time stealing his scraps. It was a GNOME! Now here is the part where a normal bunny who lives in a shoe next to a miller's house would have packed its bags and found some place else to live, but John was no normal bunny living in a shoe. John played World of warcraft! The first thing he thought of when he saw the tiny gnome sprinting away twords his scraps was....time for a FEAST! he then preformed some ninja bunny moves and that terrible little gnome was history and little John ate him all up. No other gnomes that entered little John's territory were ever heard from again.
THE END

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is it possible to make a ninja bunny Character?
Hello there, Umsler! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

No. As sweet as your story was about the bunny John, you cannot play ninja bunnies here on CotH. You could probably play a ninja Blood Elf and come as close as one can get, though! :D Jokes aside... Stick to the playable races in the character screen.

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin