Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Airysama's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I got into role playing when I was 12 and have been role playing a lot since. I enjoy table top games Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 the most. I've done most types of rps at least once.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America, a native English speaker and my sole spoken language much to my chagrin.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I was rather young with Warcraft III. I love the lore personally. I've played World of Warcraft on and off over the years a lack of fiance sadly keeping me out of retail. (Not trying to insult the fine people here just every private server I've seen tends to lack a element of comradely I miss.)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I Googled wow rp private server 3.3.5a sadly I don't have an epic story to tell but that's my story lame as it might be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds I guess as long as they're is a reason.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm... I have a few favorites but if I had to narrow it down. Blood elf Warlock standard and kinda boring? Maybe, but I like the thoughts of a person forced to find new ways to comfort an addiction they didn't want and going to the verge of tittering on madness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
This might sound stupid but, beyond role play I'm not terribly sure hopefully a feeling of comradely I've missed as mentioned above.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Role-playing rules. They are strict to a degree that has to be managed in order to keep or at least diminish the number of... Let's call it people under the 'Naruto' effect. For clarification the character 'Naruto' spends a lot of time proclaiming that he's the best and going to become the leader. Personally that type of character or person bugs me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mirima a young female warlock awakes from her sleep at the inn at Falcon[ampl][/ampl] wing square she walked downstairs and paid for a drink of water and what ever meat they had laying around that's edible and cheap as she rubbed her head “Damn... I need to stop drinking Dwarven alcohols.” she said shaking her head as Jublop her Imp hopped up and watched her “Your funny on that shortie booze.” the imp said laughing as she hit him with her staff off the stool “Oh shut up Jublop I have no time for your jokes when I'm hungover. Now come on we gotta get to that... uh goblin city in the Barrens Hatchet I think it was called.” she said getting up and putting on her bracers, cape, and other bits of her armor she keeps off while she sleeps. After traveling through Silvermoon with a sigh “This place is too depressing. My brethren falling to the addiction and becoming those wrenched.” she said it taking her a good half hour to set foot on the lands of the Orc's. “Well... It certainly is a bright orange red.” she said sighing giving her favored green hawkstrider a pet before hoping on it's back and heading of to the Barrens

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I understand that this is a role play server. Only question I have is, while I personally don't know how much it'll appeal to me what dungeon or raids work if none I'll be fine if all that's fine too as honestly I think some people better than I could balance it but unless we where high level I don't think I'd be able to focus and either wipe or forget about replying for a long time.
Hello there, airysama! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

You should work on your run-on sentences! In your story, your sentences run on forever and it's hard to read it fluently. Just a little tip from the get-go. ;) And reaching Durotar from Quel'thalas doesn't take half an hour, hehe.

And I don't know off the top of my head which of the dungeons or raids still work. I know people often go out to do them in order to get money or simply pass the time, but it's not something I've gotten myself involved with, so I really have no idea. Ask around in-game, I guess.

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Thank you. I will enjoy the server sorry for not responding quickly I rushed off to start playing and working on my blood elf hunter Anarial. *Bows respectfully* Also I love your quote.