Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dis is ma intro mon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played for a few years with mainly troll characters, i started playing in Never Endless wow server, a wotlk private server where i made many friends (I still talk to some of them :D) After around 2-3 years i left the game for some time and later i started to play world of warcraft Cataclysm, i leveled up my main tauren paladin (waited until cata to make a Paladin because i'm against Blood elfs) and my warlock, i still don't understand what whas in my head when i made it female orc.. i regreat it a lot, a total waste because you can create troll warlocks on Catalcysm... anyways, my years of wotlk were kinda... idk all my gear was from the server vote shop, some from honor, i didn't know how to play then, i basically was an archievment hunter and mount collector, i also love leveling (10x rates, and 5x once) so in wotlk i had my main warrior, a hunter, lvl 74 mage, lvl 76 rogue, and a draenei hunter i leveled up just to try alliance. When i started playing cataclysm i guess i just got into my role playing tauren paladin, but i like the new tauren style in cata, in wotlk i'm more with the trolls

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Uruguay, only studied 4 years (and i still do so) so sorry if i got too many mistakes, i learned a big part of my vocabulary from my wotlk server ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, some friends in my town started to play it, i bought a copy of wotlk 3.3.5 to a guy and i always got my 5 dvds saved just in case! Before that i already heard of wow but i didnt have a good pc (SP episode)

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I watched a wow machinima channel video called Orc vs Wild! Goldshire/Moonpath. It is a parody of Man vs Wild with several episodes including nortend and other places, this time he visited Moonpath, a famuous RP retail server, and i felt curiosity, searched in wowwiki about RP and i liked the idea... I googled private roleplaying server and here i am! i also loved the name because I also love the horde

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't know... i guess some pvp, some duels or something like that

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that i love all trolls exept priests, i'm planning to role hunter, my main was warrior and all that stuff, but i fit more with the hunter, the pet and other nice stuff....

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm just trying it out! I have no idea of what to expect. Hope to have some fun and get attached to it, and mainly make some friends

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the tolerance and stuff, I'm not the most tolerant person in the world, i will admit that i have some problems with people with certain attitudes and beliefs and stuff, but here you're the character and we're all the same (exept Humans and Blood elfs xD)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Sadly i couldn't recover the amazing story i wrote! I will try to re-write it again :P
This is a story if friendship, an adventure of a hunter and his beast.
Far away, in the Sen’jin village, Mak watched the Echoes isles from the beach of Durotar, he was staring at the sunset while dreaming, and he saw himself fighting for the horde, killing dragons and saving Azeroth.

The next morning all the people of the village was  exited and talking, when Mak woke up and went to check out what was happening. Vol’Jin himself was there recruiting the people of the village for the Horde, they were planning an assault to the Night Elf Capital, Mak enlisted and when the day finally come he climbed the goblin zeppelin with some newbies, once they arrived and landed, the wardrooms started to sounds, the shouts of the orcs where increasing in volume, and they started the attack, a few guardians fallen and when they were about to enter the city, hundreds of elves appeared from the top of the trees, they were hiding! Mak went back, near the Zeppelin where he found a wounded Teldrassil Nightsaber.

He gave him some boar meat he had saved, he loved it! When Mak continued his way to the zeppelin with all the other horde members running, the nightsaber was trying to follow him with his broken leg, he carried him while running to the zeppelin, some zeppelins were destroyed while trying to escape but they escaped safely.

They landed on Durotar near Sen’jin and the cat got scared for a moment but Mak calmed him down
-Don’t worry Mon, you’re with me now! Take dis boar meat. I will name you Hak like my grandfatha! 
He loved boar meat for sure! After some days he decided to join the army of the horde as a hunter with his pet, his first call was in the north of Stranglethorn vale, once he was out of Booty bay, he started following the path to the north. After half hour of walking with Hak, Mak heard a sound at his right and immediately prepared his bow and gave Hak a signal with his eyes, suddenly a weird looking bear appeared and walked towards Mak. When Mak was about to throw the first arrow the bear shape-shifted into a tauren, he was a Druid!

-The great mother may be with you friend
-Ya’ Mon! I almost killed ya! What are ya doin’ here?
-I am checking some Zandalari ruins with a dwarven archeology team. Would you like to join us?
-I’m travelin’ to the new Forsaken outpost to the north, I’d like to but I can’t
-That outpost disappeared, some people said it was a human attack but there is no sign of it
-In dat case I don’t have anything to waste, I will join you!
They traveled east till they reach a small camp with a campfire and a few people, a dwarf noticed them and shouted
-Who’s this troll? Aye interested in the ruins? 
-Yah, I guess I do, I’d like to know about ma past man
Mak usually has some unusual flashbacks about fights and trolls in some kind of jungle, he didn’t think about it much, he thought it was just that, dreams, but he was interested in the history since he was young

That night they went to bed and Mak had dreams again, he found himself on a closed room with an altar, something was in the altar, something shiny he tried to see what was it but the light was too strong, Mak tried to see the weird drawings on the walls around him but his sight was too blurry, he walked to the altar to see what was on it when he was close a hole appeared on the floor, he sliced down and when he finished falling  a big face appeared in front of him, surrounded by candles he laid on his knees scared when the big face started to talk
- The loa has chosen ya, Mak of the Darkspear! You are da chosen to save everythin’ ya know! You must take…

Something started to pull mak back, it was the tauren
-Wake up! We have to leave before the Gurubashi kill us!
Mak woke Hak up and started to run with all the expedition through the forest

Well this is just to show my skills right? So I think I don’t want to make it longer, this is part of what I want to make my character template with some modifications… I will finish this later and upload it ;) I can make it better I just need more time to check translator and stuff, please apologize my grammar mistakes because I found writing big texts kind of difficult

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to get some extra intro to get started on RP and how guilds work here.
I also would like to know about RP shadow hunter or something like that, it was an idea that came to my mind and i dont know how could i do it, my other question is about gear, once you get Grunt and make the character template or something like that, i know i get some gold, insta 80 and some gold, do i also get gear or titles?
Hello there, Reptiler (which literally translates to "reptiles" in Swedish)! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Wow, that's quite an extension from your last attempt!

Guilds basically work like "showing which organization you represent". They have no function besides that, and having a chat room for everyone involved in that guild. It's much more casual here, and you also don't need to sign charters to make one here. You just hand it in empty and you can form your guild.

Shadow Hunters? Read up on their concept on the available Wiki pages on WoWwiki or the like before you play them, as they are a very specific kind of class. It requires some in-depth familiarity with the Loa at least, and might be a little complicated for a first character. My hunch, at least. They are, however, playable as long as you make it reasonable.

And you can get gear anytime. Either through AH or finding gear out in the world or on vendors. We have a few custom vendors in the OOC area that sell RP gear as well, and you can use the ".addrpitem" command to add any kind of gear to your inventory without stats to them. Using this command, you can also use gear that is normally class or faction restricted as long as you have the armour proficiency to wear it!

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
I got a question about that gear with command, does it have any lvl or rank restriction?
Nope not at all, you just add an item like so..

"First find your gear you want to wear, to find the names you can do this command
.lorp name here
Find the item number, usually beside the name to the left
21245 - Name here
or just right click it when you put
.addrpitem 21245 , the item will appear in your inventory unless its full"

Have fun and happy RP'n!
whata about items that are not looteable? like closed instances items or... erased quests
From my understanding I think it works the same way. Tried it on one of my chars with an item that was received from an erased quest and it worked fine.
Welcome! Feel free to PM me on these forums, or ask questions ingame. I'll mainly be on Kulgrukk or Jaedyn (as I also happen to be a massive troll lover...YA' MAHN!).
Deleted items, like from Retail are available through the addrpitem command at any time. Just not items from futures expacks or patches!

Or Legendaries/Heirlooms , some items been taken off or made to be available to level 81's only because they are Lore Items or just restricted!