Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ecaroh's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a pretty laid back guy, I've put up with a lot of annoying habits from other people, I won't jump down your throat if your grammar and spelling isn't perfect, I'll offer suggestions to help but I shut up when told. I've been roleplaying since middle school, and odds are if there's a roleplay type, I've done it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canadian and Proud, primary language is English, thought i know a bit of french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My mother was a big fan of strategy games when I was young, i picked up Warcraft 2 from her, and moved onto 3 when it came out. I've only recently gotten into WoW via private servers, but I've been keeping up with the Lore, my favorite characters have to be Arthas, The brothers Stormrage, Thrall, Grommash Hellscream and Jaina Proudmore.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend Airysama found it while i slept and introduced me to it. Where he goes I go.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, though i'm partial to small tightknit groups who establish close bonds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Sin'Dorei Blood Knights primarily, I've always liked Elvin races, and the plight of the Blood elves is one that I can very easily get involved in, and Paladins of all kinds have appealed to me, So the combination just comes to me

What are your expectations of this server?:
I try not to have major expectations of anything before experiencing it, but meeting new fun people and overall having fun is what i want.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the Respect and Humility rules, those are things i always work on, and lack thereof, along with much too restricting rules, have killed other Roleplay locals for me that had promise.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Five years. She still couldn't believe it had been Five years since that fateful battle, the scars of which still remained to this day. Cutting down another of the undead wanderers of the Dead Scar, the Blood Knight in training sat down to rest, pulling out a small bottle of water. Arleria could still see the fires, still hear the screams. Every time she closed her eyes, she heard her families screams as they were caught by the undead Nerubians webs. Still feel the pain of leaving her family and running for her life. It was this pain, this suffering, that fueled her current goal. To join the members of the order of Blood Knights, master the power of the light, and do everything she could to bring an end to the Lich King. She knew she would never stand a chance herself, but if she could even help others who could, she would feel that much closer to avenging her family and finding peace. She set down her now empty bottle, Drew her sword and readjusted her shield. No sense wasting time reminiscing, now was the time to act.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
Hello there, Ecaroh! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin