Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 11/02/12 - DK Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • DK quests have been abolished. Now DK characters can go straight to Shatterspear (after training some spells from Lord Thorval). The character will need to relog before they see their talents, however.
Now Pharoah's going to make even more DKs. They won't stop!

This is totally awesome, though. I may make another, myself.
But how will the new people experience all of the unique and interesting bugs?

Like flying minecarts?
Kretol.... I love you. Carry on Overlord.
Note to self: Kill C0rzilla
All hail the evil overlords!
Yes... those quests have stopped sooo many of my character creations :D You need 900 billion hugs >.<

Um, just thought I'd add this...we first don't get the quest to get a runeforged blade off the bat (Just thought I'd throw that in...). The one thing that stinks is... well... I went back the second I ported to shatterspear and went back to see about getting some quests for money to get a DK blade. The teleporter changed and I couldn't pay to go anywhere, it broke Ekrik after the third time I've made him :T So I'd ask a mailbox be sent there at least so we can send money to our lovely Dks :3 You still need to be killed by hugs though >.<
Never had any trouble with the quests myself. My question is whether we can still level to 63 before requiring a profile?
I feel special.

Apparently I'm the ONLY person who did the DK starting zone without ANY bugs. Every quest worked fine, sans the ones on auto-complete.
(11-02-2012, 07:50 PM)CappnRob Wrote: [ -> ]I feel special.

Apparently I'm the ONLY person who did the DK starting zone without ANY bugs. Every quest worked fine, sans the ones on auto-complete.

All of mine worked perfectly, and I have 3 DKs.
The quests recently became broken.

Extremely broken.

Either way, good news, maybe I'll roll one since I don't have to go through an extra couple hours worth of work to get one.

Yes, hours, because I'm a bum and I do NOTHING fast.