Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My name is Jennifer! I'm currently in college for Medical Assisting, and hope to graduate around June, July. I am a stay at home mom who is married with a two year old son. I'm always busy, but..I manage to find time to play some WoW, which I've done since late vanilla. I'm a gamer girl, and I'm not ashamed of that in the slightest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States of America and I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I actually saw my father playing WoW one day, and he showed me the game after I asked about it. Mind you, I've been roleplaying since before I knew about WoW, so when he mentioned that WoW had rp servers? You better -believe- I got hooked as fast as possible in the game, and I have loved it ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I actually had a friend tell me about the server. After I asked further about it, he gave me the website, and well... Here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any and all! I love roleplaying period and enjoy being submersed in any kinds of it. It you are talking about personally? I like..family/relationship roleplays. However, like I said. Any and all make me happy! I'm not a fan of roleplay that revolves around fighting all the time, however.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be honest, I've always been Alliance. But I also haven't been submersed in a lot of Horde roleplay. I think, if given that chance, that that might change. For favorite class, I'd probably have to go with Priest. I enjoy healing quite a bit, and being able to go Shadow makes things quiiiiite easy. I also know how to roleplay a 'Priestess of the Light' rather well, so it's something that I've come accustomed to.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lot's of friends and roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I enjoy all of the rules, actually. They all appeal to me, however, I'd have to go with number one. The fact that you all have a Pg13 limit, in my personal opinion, is really great. I think it definitely keeps a lot of immaturity at bay, and out of the way of something that is visible to the public eye.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The streets of Silvermoon City filled with passer-by's with curious eyes as the leather-clad Sin'dorei was suddenly restrained against his will. Vandorel Mori'sun . There were chains going about his wrists, as well as his ankles. The man had committed a series of crimes. Murder. Thievery. Lies. Deceit. A man who lived on the horrid life that he had. However, there was one woman who lit up his life. A woman who he had known his entire life, yet came to love..only recently.

Pheeria Sunmierta. A Priestess of the Holy Light. A woman of absolute beauty. There was nothing but kindness and warmth from her. Even on the worst of days, she was a light piercing through grey clouds. The woman was an older friend of Vandorel, a childhood friend, though.. The two chose different paths. He followed the path of secrets and assassinations, while she followed a path of honesty and goodness. However, opposites attracted and the two fell in love rather quickly. It is a love story that could go on for such a long time.. But that is a story not for this time.

Vandorel strained against the chains and cuffs, his face turning a bright red as he yelled and called out that one specific name so close and familiar to him. His long, raven hair tossed all about, as he was jerked and tossed about by the guards holding him in place. Through the streets, a rush of white cotton would blur around corners.. Pheeria had gotten word and rushed to be at her lovers side as soon as she could! Her small feet pitter patted against the stone ground.. Finally rounding the last corner, she finally saw him..

"Vandrel!" Vandrel looked up as his name was screamed by the woman who held his heart..

---------------------------------
Would..they be reunited? Who knows. You'll have to rp with me to find out if/how the story ends. Hope it was a nice teaser.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. Thanks for looking over my introduction!
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, I think you'll find CoTH to be a general haven on the interwebs for arpee, regardless of gender. Heck, I've been into WoW since 1.8.0, and I've not been deterred, nor will I be. Heheh... I've noticed you went Blood Elf-side with your short story(Thanks for it, by the way!) - we've got a fair base of BElf RPers(yours truly included) - and they're the easiest way to transition from Alliance to Horde. For a long while they were my only Horde characters. Ah, well... Also - Immersion is its own reward.

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!
Glad you see you made it~!