Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My presentation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hi, I'm Kanon, the one-eyed wolf. My real name is Driss ( Arabic name, I guess. ) and I play wow since 5 years and play roleplay since 3,5 years, I guess. ( Indeed, I don't count. ) I'm 17 years old and I was born... I'll save you from that very long and boring story, thanks me.
I love roleplay ( You probably know it, I guess, otherwise I would not be here. )
and medieval, futuristic and steampunk universes.
I played in GM French private rp server. ( Lot of adjectives, I did not know how and where to place that. ) and after lot of disapointments, waiting and deceptions, I decided to look to english servers, and I'm here ! ( Wooo... )

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from France and my primary language is french but I can speak english of course ( Not too bad, I hope... But my accent is horrible, nobody understand me. )

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I discovered Wow, I discovered Warcraft and I was interested by his universe. After that, I played a little to Warcraft III. I can say that I know the Warcraft universe well.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

As I said, I am looking for a good rp server and I discovered your server. I used google to do that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I love philosophical, dialogue and tragic roleplay, but I like action, adventure and epic roleplay. Of course I like other kinds of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I would like to play a human thief because I can develop a dark and complex character who will be changed by others. Before, I played knights, paladins and virtuous warriors, but now, I like to play a character filled by sadness and darkness. I have lot of inspirations like books, movies and games but I want to stay in my personality.
I have already play night elves and dwarves.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect good and friendly ambience, frequent roleplay and epic adventure ! ( And the domination of the world, I guess. )

( It's a joke. )

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The bold text's code end forms a smiley.

( It's a joke again. )

Lot of rules appealed me because I'm agree with but... I can say that... It's...
Tolerance and Humility. I'm totally agree with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

( It's a short story improvised. )

The moon was full. The city was dived in the night like an anchor in abyss. Matthew was walking when the noise sounds. He thought. He thought about the past, his past. Shadows, murders, blood, death, his old daily life. He felt regrets, lot of regrets,too much regrets. His mind was tainted and tortured.
When he heard the sound, he did not care, first. But when the small groan became a howl of distress, he sought the noise' source.
Matthew arrived in a hidden place, with nobody. Nobody except a group of five men surrounding something, a young girl. He suspected what would happen.
Matthew knew what he have to do.
He drew a knife from his pocket and charged. One man was dead, stabbed. The second was butchered.
The three remaining had unsheathed daggers and getting ready to kill him
The fight began and Matthew was shot in the leg. He staggered but finally killed his adversary. An other suffured the same fate.
The last man looked him with anger. He was old, big and awful.
He said:"You fight well, little devil, but it's over now."
He charged Matthew and cut him the belly. The young man clung to him and drew him in his fall. On the ground, Mathew stabbed the old man again, again and again.
After few convulsions, he was dead.
Mathew lie down and looked into the place. Nobody. The young girl was saved. He smiled faintly. Ironic, he came to save a unknow girl and would die for her.
He watched the sky then his hands and saw his blood. His blood washed Matthew's hands tainted by innocents blood. He smiled and cried.
Slowly, he fell asleep. And all was over...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No further questions but:
I'm sorry for my english faults.
I'm sorry for the name of the topic. ( I did not have inspiration. )
And that's it, I guess.

Thanks you !
Bonjour, Kanon, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! I'm afraid domination of the world may be just out of your reach, but I do like a good joke :3.

Make sure to take another look at our rules, policies and these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat (for general communication) and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
Salut, bienvenue a CotH. I hope you have a great time here! :D
Thanks you ! :)