Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I think I'm done here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I said in the title, I'm done. Got my fill of WoW RP, and RP in general for a while. Lots of stuff to do, etc.
It is safe to assume that anything I'm involved with here on permanent haitus.

Kthxbai, have fun, etc.
Comes a time. Look forward to seeing you around should the itch return.
Yes, we will be here when you get back :3
Huh, well that's an extremely blunt absence notice if I've ever seen one :>

Take care, though :D!
Was good knowing you Dae, even as little as we RPed!
W-what...b-but...

T_T
Aw. I liked you.

Oh well, good luck and may evil always get lost on its way to your door. Unless it's Orimca, I hear she makes mean sandwiches.
(11-02-2012, 07:10 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well, good luck and may evil always get lost on its way to your door. Unless it's Orimca, I hear she makes mean sandwiches.

The sandwiches do some times bite...but the way the bananas go with the peanutbutter, it's worth it. (Even better if your allergic >:3)
.... Dae. D:

Take your time. I hope we'll see you here again sometime in the future.

<3 Until then.
[Image: I_has_a_sad.gif]

You were one of my favorite RPers. Come back one day. :C
Huh.
Later Dae-ter. Take care and whatnot.
No, Dae! You must not leave!
At least drop by a Skype address or something! :C
Oh no.. Your one of the last people that I thought would leave. I already miss Flora, wish I coulda rped with you more often, you were good at it.

But, tis not my place to try and convince you to stay, so I hope what ever it is you have to do goes well, and should you return, those of us who are left will be waiting.

Sorry that I bumped heads with ya over some of the stupidest of things, and twice the sorrow because it took me till just now to realize how dumb I was to do so. Again, I hope things go well with your life. Farewell Dae, may you live on in peace.

-Kage
Pages: 1 2