Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Unborn (Faelara's Rescue)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spoiler:
The rescue attempt to save Faelara will be occuring Monday Nov, 5 at 3pm server time at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands and is open to all. Here is a link to the IC post if you are not yet familiar with the happenings.

A winged messenger brings news to those who would don their blades for rightous cause, the strong of will, to the friends and family of the taken. News of the missing and a nefarious fate soon to befall her unborn children. A call to arms has been made amongst the knights of the Ebon Blade, their rogue sister would be delt with once and for all. The tragedy that is Hycis must be removed, nay rewritten from the record. A lone Deathknight awaits those who would risk all in pursuit of that which is right. Beneath the shadow of Archerus, in the place where freedom was seized from the hand of the enslaver, he holds his silent vigil. The call has been made... will it be answered?
I should be able to attend!
Hope so, we kept you in mind when we picked the time.
oh stop it u.
Throwing in a bump!
Contrary to what I said.. I can't attend because I got another matter in my hands at about that hour, however if I find a gap I will surely log on. Sorry Erynn.
Uh... so, I completely forgot that tommorow I have to be up at 7 in the morning and need an early night. I need to get used to remembering I have a job. :C

I'm sorry! I don't know how it slipped my mind, but it did.
I wouldn't mind postponing to Monday if it is more accomodating to those of you who are interested. There are a few others who are having trouble with the day as well. Give a shout here in the thread if that is acceptable.
I will bring Andan.
I think I can attend on Monday. I gotta pray that the information I was told was correct and that my shifts do indeed start at 2 in the afternoon on Tuesday, meaning I can stay up however late I want!

Yeah, provided the shifts don't change, I can definitely attend.
If you're doing Monday, I can't do anything after 2:30, as I have to leave for work.

Today, on the other hand, we're busy. I won't be able to come today at all.
I don't mind any day aslong the hour isn't as late, if it was let's say.. saturday then I could come at that late hour but otherwise.. can't do anything about it.

SO, if you push it earlier with let's say.. 2-3 hours then I would make it no matter the day.
Just saying I can definintely attend today. I'd prefer that it start before 4 PM server time. 3PM is good.
Updated!
I might catch the butt of this... perhaps not. My son is getting his cast today and I've got to go soonish.

...I've also go a mini-event sorta/kinda planned!
Pages: 1 2