Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A Notice in Cenarion Outposts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: nBL5r.png]

Quote:
A Call for Aid

A notice to all those who are friends of the Cenarion Circle. Your aid is requested in the frozen tundras of the north. A matter of utmost importance has come to the attention of the Circle.

Make your way to Grizzly Hills with haste!

OOC
Spoiler:

What?

The beginnings of a long event chain/storyline based around aiding the Green Dragonflight.

The intent for this storyline is to introduce dynamic, player-driven interaction with the Furbolg. There will be lots of opportunity for development.

Who?

The main antagonist will be the Furbolgs of Grizzly Hills.
Important: Player characters that wish to attend must be of a race and class that would be compatible with the Cenarion Circle's views. This means:

Night Elves
Tauren
Draenei
On a case-by-case basis, Dwarves and Humans

Druids and Light Priests are readily accepted, Shamans are permitted. Any other brand of magic-user will be denied entry.

Where?

Grizzly Hills; specifically around Vordrassil. RP locations will revolve around deep forest, Furbolg village and maybe even a chance at the world tree itself.

When?

The first event begins on Thursday, the 8th of November at 12PM (midday) Server TIme.

I invite any questions and queries to be posted in the thread or PMed to me. Times are malleable!
Only for approved character?

Sounds good, by the way!
Hmm, something to get me to profile my tauren druid.
...Did I say characters have to be approved? Where? You don't have to be approved! :P
Reminder! This be occurring tonight!
Loved the event. Thanks for the good time. I was just wondering what happened to Doilin, was he left behind or did the group take him?
Indeed. Excellent job and I look forward to the next installment.
Doilin was actually left behind. There wasn't much we could do to carry a dead weight bear, I'm afraid!
Amazing event! Loved it, can't wait for the next time!
Amazing, imo. Not unlike your other events, really.

PS. I'm really waiting for you to BOOM-surprise me.

What's next? More action, more excitement. A chance for talents to shine, an opportunity to right a looming wrong.

The next event will occur on Tuesday the 13th of November at 12PM Midday ST; 8PM GMT.
[Image: tumblr_lx6y4mdiMf1qmclho.gif]
Can't wait for the event! I am really curious with what Is going to happen!
The next event occurs in a little over 3 hours! Ready your potted plants.
Are you planning any further events or are the furbolgs cured?
Pages: 1 2