Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a student in high school that loves to play games.
I play everything from MMo's to Fps games, I love to roleplay a lot and I have played on a few RP servers before but none of them were as serious as I would have liked.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Sweden so my primary language is Swedish! :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well I started by playing Warcraft 3 a little while after it was released, and it just grew on me completely so I bought the expansion and played my brains out :p.
Then one day when I was at my friends house I saw his brother playing WoW, I thought it looked very interesting so I tried it out and I just couldn't stop.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Well I was looking for an RP server so I just googled it and bam!.
I was allured by how serious the server seemed so I thought I might try it out and see for myself. Grin2

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love adventurous Rp, like facing dangerous creatures and saving people. But I also like going into the direction of being a soldier in the army and going out drinking after a long patrol.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Orcs, mostly because of their code of honor and brutality. It is also because of their history with demons and bloodthirst.

The race that I prefer is warrior, just because of their strength and honor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to have a good time with some serious RP, and too see all the different set of characters that other people have created as a symbol of themselves.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In cases of Rp:ing i value respect over all, since everyone should have the right to be the character that they created. While that is true, people should also adjust their characters so that they do not cross any boundaries.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a rainy and very boring Tuesday, me and my friend Mark decided to gather a few necessaries and run off into the woods to snap some photos of the soaked landscape for a school project that was due the week after.

We had been out wandering and snapping photos for about twenty minutes when we came to a stop, a small stone passage is what lied ahead of us, a passage that neither me or mark had ever noticed before and we knew these woods like the back of our hands.

Mark said that he though we had enough pictures for the project and that we should head back, but I wanted to explore the passage and see what was on the other side of it.
So I squeezed through and Mark was right behind me, I was amazed because the forest of this side had bolt shaped trees and on top of that they were covered in a cream like substance.

Marks started to freak out and started screaming at me from behind, I could not make out what he was saying and so I turned around and the passage way was gone, it had been replaced by more trees and soil.
Mark kept on screaming at me that we should have gone home and I agreed with him, I mean what had I gotten us into this time? it wasn't like the time I got those 10nth grades to kick our butts, I had really gone over the top this time and as if things couldn't get any worse it started to rain.

In the confusion and the screaming Mark beside me I could make out the figure of a Mansion in the far distance, I told Mark to calm down and dragged him with me towards the Mansion for shelter.
The double-door to the Mansion was unlocked and so naturally I opened it and dragged the terrified Mark inside and closed the doors. The house was old and very dusty, a stair covered most of the space in the main hall, it was covered in a red carpet with golden figures on it.
We went upstairs and found a hallway of doors that probably led to bedrooms and offices, at least that is what I though at the time.

Every door was locked except the one at the end of the corridor, inside was a single table with a note and it read " You who has entered this house shall now face your greatest fear in the most twisted of ways ".
Mark looked at me and said " What have you gotten us into?! why did you drag me in here ?!! ", I couldn't answer since I really did not know myself, i mean yes we needed shelter from the rain but the outside had a small roof which kept the stairs dry, I had just gotten this gut feeling that said "Go inside and you will be safe".

Mark wandered off towards the exit, but before he could take a step down the stairs he fell down into what I assumed was a trapdoor, when I reached the stairs I tried to trigger the trapdoor again but nothing happened.

Days went by and I never found Mark but I heard strange noises and footsteps all around me, sometimes I could even feel something breathing on me.
What I think was the fourth day in that Mansion I finally found a clue about Mark, one of his shoes were hanging from the handle to the basement.

It was torn and bloodied, I knew that I should not have gone down into that basement since I had watched so many horror movies.
But I just had to, I mean he is my friend and I cant just abandon him after spending four days looking for him in that god forsaken house and so I went down the ragged stairs.

Once down I walked slowly forward into the darkness of the basement, a sudden scream startled me and I started breathing heavier because of the fear that was creeping out from inside me. I knew that a reasonable person would have run away by now but I had never been very reasonable and so I kept on going through the screams and noises that came from the darkness.

Once my eyes had adjusted to the dark I could see what looked like a person walk towards me, I started to whisper " Mark is that you? " but no answers were given. The person was starting to get closer and I backed up, only to feel a cold wall pressing up against my back , "What the? didn't I just walk there?" I thought.
While I was trying to find a way out the figure was getting closer and closer, all I could find was another wall that blocked my path. "I still have time right?" I thought and I turned around only to be met by Marks bloodied face that grinned at me, everything turned black and I woke up.

"What the? was it all just a dream?", I looked around and i saw that I was in the hospital and beside me was my mother, she was overjoyed that I had awakened and told me that while me and Mark were out in the woods I had slipped and fallen down on my head.

Mark was completely unharmed and so was I, or that's what they thought but after that terrifying dream I was never the same again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. I found everything I needed to know through the site. :D
Hello there, Chainy95! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Another Swede! Hallå-hejsan och hjärtligt välkommen! :D

Also, remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin