Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Faustus Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been a daily player since the first release. I quit retail about two years ago and began private server hopping. I prefer to play on Vanilla or Wrath servers and my gameplay primary is PvP

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I first caught wind of WoW back in '04, I was pretty amazed at the idea of interfacing with a worldwide amount of people over an online game. When I started playing, I immediately felt a special type of community, excitement, and awe.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
One day it just dawned on me to give "3.3.5 RP Server" a Google search. Here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think action roleplay is immersible, but I think I can enjoy any form --really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It'd have to be Undead Priest. I find Undead æsthetically pleasing and the daunting drape of mystery about them perks my curiosity.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun, active, and entertaining crowd.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "Guard Abuse Policy" seems amusing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
What in man lay such graces,
deem one such as this,
to awaken in ditch with reek of mold and piss?
Flogged of the senses,
Chaos and dissonance,
That which came to natural accustomance.
Queer thoughts of life once known,
Cast down in such a way,
Seemed to mock about the mind and decay.
And so long was he nameless,
Til among the crude beings which ushered him,
Came a Cleric whom spake him to be,
"Faustus, wot I a name for thee!"
And so was Faustus,
Disciple dwelled among the priests of Undercity,
to be fair knower in school of mystery.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, that should be all!
Hello there, JuggleSama/Faustus! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin