Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing WOW since 2009, I've always enjoyed it but I also felt that it needed to go deep in character customization.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Argentina, naturally I speak spanish but I feel really comfortable with english. Both speaking and writing it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was 13 years old I found Warcraft II, since then I've been a huge fan. Playing the 3 RTS titles and Wow with all the expansions. To sum up, it has been 10 years of Warcraft in my life.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I searched the web because I'm really eager to play some RP characters.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To tell the truth, I'm just starting with roleplay. Previously I have played PnP games. The good thing about this, in my opinion, is that it makes us, newbies, really excited to go deeper into this world.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really enjoy all the races, and the idea of roleplaying them makes me think of all the options available. That's why I think that all the races are diferent worlds to explore. The same aplies to classes, although I played death knights since the release of Wrath Of The Lich King. For roleplaying purposes, rogues, warriors and priest seems to be the most atractive ones.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to learn more from roleplaying and make some friends in the while. I think it takes the game to a whole new level. Looking forward to explore it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The prohibition of godmoding, metagaming and powergaming. It makes the server a nice place for the ones who wants to experience RP servers. Also the PG-13 makes it a friendly enviroment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It all begun after the third war, a happy couple living in Goldshire enjoyed what it looked like peace for them. He was a farmer, so madly in love with her that every single day, when he returned home from the nobleman's farm wich he laboured, he bought a nice flower bouquet. She was a nice girl who waited for him patiently with his favourite meals ready. It couldn't be better for them, the war didn't call for him to arms. This evening, he is going to propose to her. And this night, the real protagonist of this story is going to be conceived. It's a shame that his parents love story will not have a happy ending. It's a shame that he will not live in this beautiful place. That he will find no peace.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope we can play soon, and please forgive me if I don't get the whole thing at once. I am eager to learn.
Hello there, nachog07! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin