Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Avatar re-sizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This idea/request is probably pointed only to Kretol as he is in this field of work!

I remember that back in the time we could host avatars on the forums the system also re-sized it to the accepted resolutions, however this new system doesn't do that if the avatar is hosted somewhere. I was wondering if you could somehow add that resizing feature in the current System as there are a lot of images that can be used for avatar but sadly they are a wee bit over the limit and resizing them makes them look horrible in quality. I don't know how forum resizing works but I remember it as a really neat feature.

You guys can (and should) leave your thoughts in here too, it isn't a public PM thing or whatever, it's also a discussion thread.

Cheers,
Download the free software called Photoscape. It is supa-easy to use, and you can resize pictures with a few clicks. =)
There's also a lot of sites offering the function if you got the picture. No need to download stuff just for resizing it.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=avatar+re...e&ie=UTF-8

Would be nice though.
My experience with programs and sites for resizing pictures was.. well.. not that great.

Most forums I know already got this feature which CotH had aswell. I still believe that such feature would be neat, less trouble resizing and all that.
I do miss that little feature. It made stuff easier on me and my dialup nightmare.

Though I just use photoshop to resize stuff nicely. Photobucket.com offers picture and video hosting, as well as photo editing. I'd recommend it.