Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Somebody set us up the bomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rogue smirked, scribbling onto the note which she had left the more shadier areas within Alliance territory. Back alleys, shops with a little back door, she even gave some to that 'beggar' at the corner of the streets. It was only a matter of time before somebody would find it.

Wanted Services.

An individual with the ability to create items of technological nature, who can supply on demand. The item may not harm or kill when used, but must stun, hinder or disable, preferably medium-to-long ranged.

Offering ten silver for five, negotiation is an option on a face to face meeting. Leave a note at the location or person who gave you this, and I'll get back to you.

~ Myst.

OOC Info, spoilered for size:
Spoiler:
As the post suggests; Looking for somebody with bomb-making skills ICly! I was thinking along the lines of gas-grenades (to incapacitate) and smoke-grenades, but I've left it vague as to allow for you guys to come up with something as well.

I only got three requirements for the item(s); They must be GHI based (or TRP2. Also using that both are the forum versions, available for DL in the downloads section) and I want it to have several possibilities, both good and bad. I do not want to know in advance as to what the effects are (But if you plan to rip her off, then make sure you do it on an active toon so that she has a chance to retaliate ;) ) , and they can't be instantaneous as to give others a chance. (Example; Rogue throws smoke-bomb, entire area filled with smoke. - Imply that the smoke bomb is releasing smoke instead, and that it's filling up the area. If an option it has is to self-destruct at her face, then that's alright. I just don't want it to force others. :P )

Few ideas;
- Bomb blows up in her own face.
- Bomb never goes off at all
- Wires burn through
- Thing just shatters
- Device hurts the person it got thrown at, expect retaliation. Scrap that, I'd need ask for OOC consent 24/7 before using them if that's an option
- Be creative.

Hoping to buy interesting creations! <3
Monzil can assist, though as he resides on the Isle of Conquest I may have to send my second to secure a meeting.

I also happen to be quite handy with GHI and TRP2 item creation.
Sounds good! She's willing to purchase from several Alliance members, so don't give up just because Niko responded. :D I'd love to have a variety in the tools available to her, as well as the downsides.
Doyle has a large stock of stun tech from his old headhunting days, and Veronika [ingame Rosewood] does aswell, she uses it to stun worgen.