Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: In Need of Assistance...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, this is Morguemeat, an old user from a year or two ago. I just recently returned and have absolutely no idea what my password is, or what the Email was I used in conjunction with the account. It doesn't appear to be any of my primary ones, which means I did something completely stupid and made an Email specifically for this that I have long since forgotten about. I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do. I would really hate to have to start from scratch, as I had quite a bit of work done and was close to being able to apply for Gruntship. Can someone tell me what I can do about this?

This right here was my introduction. http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...troduction

I cannot locate my approved character, or can I recall what name I used for her. She was a rather Mad Blood Elf Warlock, but I highly doubt that's any help.
The best thing you can do is contact Kretol so he can help you recover your password. Be sure to state your new email address in your PM to him so he knows which email to change into the old account, which it can send the reset password to.

Though, looking at the account you mentioned, it seems you'll likely have to go through most of the process again anyhow. A year or so ago is a long time ago and we've had at least one server reset in that time. Meaning you'll have to resubmit your character and get it reapproved anyhow, and we'll still want you to have been active for a month in recent times before we'll be able to pass your Gruntship application. :)

If you want to recover your old account anyhow, follow the instructions I gave. PM Kretol, in short.
Ah, nevermind then. That's a lot of stuff I really didn't want to have to redo.
Unfortunately, as far as the profiles go, it's something everyone had to do when the resets came about, hehe. So it's not just you.

Good luck, anyway, whatever you decide to do. :)
Since I'm actually not going to make a character until I have a profile for one approved, do you think it would be possible to get a bump up to 50, so I don't have to do it myself? I would rather focus on roleplay than leveling, but I don't want to be a level one. It would just bug the hell out of me. x_X I wish I could just ignore, but I don't think I will be able to.
There is a bronze token system that does this Corpsedancer. Catch myself or other kind souls ingame and we'll fix you up with one. I would however, advise against waiting to RP until you have a profile written. While profiles are an important aspect of our community's roleplay, we are here essentially to do just that... roleplay. Get in there and have fun with the rest of us.
That would be lovely. I have an interesting idea for a character that ties into some Old God shenanigans.