Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kander's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Call me Kander. I'm quite the adventurous player, always making mistakes but fighting to get right back on track. I'm kind to other players and speak when spoken to. I'm also very observant for I am always learning new RPing ways(:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the US, I speak pure English; for the two years I took of Spanish, most of it has already left the building in my case.(:

How did you get into Warcraft?:

About 7 years ago, my cousin sucked me into it by the mounts, magic and armor. Plus the fact that I'm a sucker for just about any RP game.(: I've been addicted ever since and enjoy looking for new communities that I can feel welcome in.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

My sister Cloi; I saw her playing on and off and it intrigued me, willing that this is a sweet community full of great players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm into the adventures and cavern talk. A best way to a man's heart is through his stomach right? Beer

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite classes have to be between druid and paladin. I love the holy embrace paladins have and animals have me by the heart with druids. I love the earthy feel.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I don't have any set ones. Every server is different, I do have a good vibe about this one and I'm curious how this one is.(:

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I actually like the fact that you guys pertain to using introductions so no regular chap can come in and mess with the server. I respect that.(:

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Her breathe was dry, rough and fast, her pounding heart could almost leap from her chest, and her feet hit the ground one after the other with the sensation of collapsing closing in on her. It was chasing her, she never got a good look at it, but it was big, and moved silently in the shadows. She clutched her bag to her and ran to a nearby alleyway. Stormwind hardly ever had any good hiding spots that weren't obvious for her. As she clutched tightly to her bag, trying to calm her racing heart, it passed by, not noticing her at all.

She let lout a sigh of relieve and she crumpled to the ground on her knees. She was safe. She heard a light gust and looked up, a black mist started to consume her, she wasn't safe. She went to let out a scream but was cut off by the black smoke. She closed her eyes fighting. She was done for.

She shot out of bed, the orphanage was cold. She sighed in relief as to realize it was only a dream. She reached under her pillow only to feel the assurance that the bag she had obtained was still there; and inside, the black crystal she had taken.
Hello there, Kander! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Apologies for the delay! I know I've seen you online a lot, so special apologies to you for the wait and kudos for your patience. :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Thanks(: happy to be here and will shortly be on tomorrow(: