Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a 15 year old boy from Denmark. I'm a casual player, friendly and helpful. I love to play and have a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Denmark. My native tongue is Danish with English as secondary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft III, and afterwards WOW, my brother introduced me.
I started roleplaying at the age of 10 on Vanilla. Afterwards I roleplayed on Millenium, Imperium and Asylum.
I've had a long break from RP, then I realized I missed it so much.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I found you on Google, when I searched for a private RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Non-combat roleplay. I fight if I must, but I'd rather be without. I love learning and playing commoner-like characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is Human, they're so versatile, endless of varieties and possibilities.
Mages and Warriors are my favorite classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a server where people respect each other, have good RP and where one can evolve.
The community is nice and I hope I'll blend in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and humility. It's important to have a great community and it feels like it is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-"Would the Master like something?" Bertil asked his Master gently. Master had been so exhausted lately, frail he was.

-"No thank you Bertil. Any mail?" Master asked his manservant. The old servant produced a letter from his inner pocket. He handed it to Master shaking. Lately it had only been bad news. Plague, bandits, an empty wine cellar.

Master looked worried, frowning deeply he laid the letter aside. " This is grave news Bert. Ready a horse, gather supplies. I need to see Duke Atheld immediately! When I've departed lock the doors, and load the musket.

-"Master, are you sure you should leave? It's dangerous to leave the tower. No road is safe, much less the wilderness." Bertil said worried.

-"I must, don't tempt me. Stay here and guard the valuables and scrolls. I must go, it's my duty. Go ready the horse, go!" Master said strictly. " I am the Master, you are the servant!"

-"Yes Master." Bertil replied, hurt. He just tried to help. Now Master was to kill himself. What had caused this nightmare?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am looking forward to, hopefully, roleplay with you guys, and to have a good time.

Sincerly Soren, MrOwl.
Hello there, MrOwl (hoot hoot)! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Thank you!
Welcome to CoTH! Enjoy it here. Hoot hoot c:
Thank you!