Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Frozen North Campaign [G.E.U.]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gnomish Expeditionary Unit

A letter to members of the G.E.U.:

Quote:Attention all members of the Gnomish Expeditionary Unit~

Next Friday, in one week, the departure into the Frozen North will be taking place. All members are to report to Ironforge, the Mystic Ward where transportation via portal will be provided. If transport by different means is required, it must be accomplished on your own terms and you must reach Dalaran at the same time as the rest of the Expedition.

Thanks to the courtesy of the Explorer's League, from Dalaran the entire Expedition will receive transportation to Frosthold, a city of the Frostborn in the Storm Peaks, where the Explorer's League is on good terms. From there, the advance scouting party will depart in search of an area capable of housing the G.E.U.'s base camp, as well as in search of any places of interest. Upon finding a base camp near a place of interest, or in just a well-defendable place, the rest of the Expedition will travel there via Gyrocopter.

OOC:

Date: Friday the 30th of November

Time: Currently 1:00 PM (13:00) Server Time, but this is subject to change before Tuesday the 27th.

Goal: Deploy to Northrend, and begin the search for places of interest. Also the establishment of a base camp in the Frozen North.

Notes:

-Once the guild has deployed to Northrend it is virtually impossible to join the guild, seeing as the Expedition has already begun. Unless if you magically stumble upon us in the middle of the Storm Peaks, then this week is the last chance to join in on the fun! You can always just mail Charmian ICly, or PM on the Forums if you still want to join the Expedition. Remember, the G.E.U. is open to all races and classes within the Alliance!

-The Gnomish Special Forces (GSF) guild run by Piken will also be joining the Expedition, so this thread can also apply to anyone who is in / wishes to join that guild.

-If you are not able to attend the event for whatever reason, and you are in the guild, please message me in-game, or send me a PM on the forums. We can work something out for your character.

- Gnomish Expeditionary Unit [Guild]
Our very first event! Come on, Gnomes! Get to joining! I'll definitely be there.
Updated with link to guild! It's going to be a lot of fun, so come join us! You can join us the Expedition without having to be directly in the guild OOC wise, as well. You can also join the Gnomish Special Forces who are accompanying us. [:
Damn! The event idea is awesome! But I have some bad news =(.

I know I said I can attend, but it turned out, that I have school on 1st of December. =(
Gotta wake up early, so I gotta go to bed early. =(
I am really really sorry. =(

<3 /hug All of my sorries. =(
I forgive you chedar... but only this once! Hehe, just as a reminder everyone, the event will begin tomorrow (Friday) at 13:00 (1:00 PM) Server Time! For the first thirty minutes or so, it will be loading up all of the supplies and ensuring that they reach Dalaran safely. Charmian will be outside her house at 12:00 PM, which is in the Mystic Ward, so you may arrive a bit early if you desire to, or possibly join the guild if you have yet to.

So, the arrival times are: 12:00 - 13:30 (12:00 - 1:30) Server Time! The event officially starts at 13:00, though.

Also, if you're going to be arriving a little bit after 1:30, please message me and I can see if we can incorporate you before we leave from Dalaran into the Storm Peaks. Thanks!~
Hi Everyone!~

So, considering the first event was a bust I decided that I would plan a new one. Even though it is getting close to the holiday season / it is the holiday season, I was hoping to still fit the first event in this week. I am going to be planning it for Friday, December the 21st (Yes, the end of the world). The time will most likely be at 17:00 Server Time (5:00 PM). If this event falls through the cracks I will most likely try one more time in January before giving up on the guild idea.

My alts that I may be frequenting are Iridinia and Valinthiriel. Message me on them if I'm not on Charmian if you want to contact me in-game. <3