Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Spymaster to hire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My tags aren't working and I am kind of lazy.. THAT FOR I will get straight to the subject.

I have a Spymaster, a rather chilled dude that is looking for work, looking isn't the appropriate word, infact he waits for people to look for HIM. He is a Blood Elf! Need someone with such skills to sneak under someone's skin? Want someone inside a noble house? Want some info you can't get? Want to talk with someone for hours about how good chocolate is? Look no longer! I am really open to any kind of roleplay. details on the contracts and all that should be worked out through PM or in game whisper. You can find me on the following characters: Sorum, Azazel, Shoggy, Axian or Shakti. A PM skype message or just post here!

Cheers
Haydee is interested.
I PM'd you with all the informations you need.
Spymaster you say? As in one that runs a group of spies? Telendrin might be interested in either hiring him or working for him.
Uh, none actually. It's a class, ( http://www.wowpedia.org/Spymaster )! Feel free to think about it and shoot me a PM about it, or meet me in game. :)