Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [RG Event] Lambs of the Great Sea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Halves of the Mongoose Wrote:To all initiates and ranked members of The Red Glove:

A mission will be made available for all those who are able to come to Stranglethorn Vale for Razz Bramblerocket's "The S.S. Silvery Eye". This is a top secret mission. Please mail to the Peahen if you wish to accept.

Posted in Murder Row, The Black Market in Dalaran, and other seedy areas where rogues, warlocks, and other morally ambiguous people gather...

Haydee Herzog Wrote:
HELP WANTED!

We are looking for strong individuals capable of long-range attacks such as firearms and magic casting. Pay (minimum 1 Gold and compensation will be negotiated. Details of the job will be provided via mail. Please contact "The Coyote" for information and declaration of interest.

Arnaldo Gallo Wrote:
[Image: rgtoad.gif]

I got word from The Red Glove with what they're doing aboard the S.S. Silvery Eye.

Bramblerocket is the owner of the ship, and he is affiliated with the Glove. The Eye is a cruise ship, mostly run by other goblins though humans, trolls, and orcs are also hired by him. I don't know who is which, but at least one of those hired is a Glove as well.

I was given a mission myself by Haydee Herzog. I am essentially doing a loyalty check by shadowing over Bramblerocket and making sure we kidnap slaves for the Glove. I will be bringing my own subordinates to keep an eye on him, but know that I do not intend to help Bramblerocket or The Glove anymore.

Allegra "The Jackal" Costa will be there; what she'll be doing, I don't know, and neither were my subordinates able to find out. All I know is that she's there. If Stefano Ricci and that group of knights want to save her, now's the time to get on board. I already provided Cristovao di Silvio the tickets to get on board the ship. He should have enough to give to everyone who will help.

I want to stop this kidnapping, and I want to help Allegra. I am the reason this family is torn apart, that the children and husband enslaved. The Eye costs the Glove hundreds of Gold. By preventing its passage, we will be kicking the Glove and its operations right in the gut. All we have to do is capture Bramblerocket ourselves.

Get as many heroes on board as you can, not just the Knights. We have to stop The Red Glove!

Haydee Herzog Wrote:To Razz Bramblerocket:

Make sure Gallo gets on board. We will get your 50 Gold. Just don't get on board.

THE OOC:

Players have a choice between two teams to get the event going: the Bad Guy side, where you will do simple tasks for the Glove for 1 G each head. What are those simple tasks? That's where you PM me!

The Good Guy side, on the other hand, will be preventing disaster aboard the Eye. The Glove's actual intentions are not explicit in even how they hire their cronies to do the job. What will you will be doing is a surprise! The Hint: Yes, Allegra will be there, and yes, mucho money is riding on this cruise ship. The Glove, however, is not intending a kidnapping.

I have three good times: a Friday or Saturday at 10 PM ST Server, or a Sunday at 2 PM. If we are doing a Sunday, CappnRob will have to DM through me (as we would have to share a laptop), and I would just about not be able to RP. As much as possible, I'd like a night time event.

Don't worry about this event being too long and past your bedtime--it will end at or before 12:00 PM. Raid Warnings will be used to signify the progression of the event. Here's how to goes:

1.) RWs will be used for both Good and Bad Teams. RWs for the Bad are the progression of completing your task. RWs for the Good are to keep from the bad guys from completing their task.

2.) Each player on each team must /roll 5. 1-2 is a Miss, 3-4 is Hit, 5 is a Critical. Each side has 25 collective HP, regardless of how many individuals are in each team. For when you are emoting a hit or miss, that's all up to you.

3.) You have 12 RWs to deplete the HP of the other team. The Team with the most amount of HP remaining by the end of the last RW "wins" the event. What will happen? Depends on who succeeded!

Please select a best time you can come in. A set date has not been set up, and it'll depend on who is available at which time.

UPDATE: A working date and time is Friday, Dec. 7 at 10 PM. If you feel this is a bad time, please let me know.
Oohh. Red Glove again finally! You can count Krest in on this. Any f those days are fine with me too!
Yesyesyes.
Quote:Friday or Saturday at 10 PM ST Server
Yesyesyes.

Also.. If I want to join dat good side... Do I have to sign up/Shoot you a PM/something?
The good team are walk-in! :) Only baddies need to PM me (so they know what they're doing!)
UPDATE: A working date and time is Friday, Dec. 7 at 10 PM. If you feel this is a bad time, please let me know.
This is 6 in the morning for me, as well as a school day. I would not be able to attend. :(
Bad.. my feels, are known to you.
After my family leaves for the Philippines, better opportunities for peak-hour RG events will be made available.

If by any chance my family leaves before the 7th, I will change it to a better time. We're looking at probably a 10 AM-1 PM ST time.
(12-03-2012, 01:48 PM)Zhaei Wrote: [ -> ]This is 6 in the morning for me, as well as a school day. I would not be able to attend. :(

Wouldn't that be a Saturday for you? 10PM PST Friday is 6AM GMT Saturday.
Reminder buuuump. For peoples.
Little less than two hours!
Make that three-ish, Cappn.

Apparently, the mall is having a special in which my folks want to take advantage of before it closes late tonight (11 PM). I am, however, absolutely sick and tired of last-minute changes to my plans because of last-minute family announcements for activities that take up my gas tank.

Granted that the mall closes at 11 PM and it's 9 now, we will very likely be home around that time--we're just buying shoes. So the announcement here is that the event will be delayed by at least an hour and a half. Don't worry, however--the event is timed, so we'll still finish up before people start getting sleepy over at the East Coast. If not, I'll cram the event and spare you story details.

Aren't family and the holidays a blessed time?
WHO THE CRAP GOES SHOPPING AT 10 PM FOR SHOES

I MEAN REALLY

THE SUN EXISTS FOR A REASON
Okay, shopping is cancelled. Long story short, little brother threw a fit at the dinner table, and atop of iPad privileges revoked, we can't go out tonight.

For once, I'm happy he threw a temper tantrum.

EVENT'S ON!
PRAISE THE LORD

HIS NAME IS GOOD

HALLELUJAH
Pages: 1 2