Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: H2Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This looked like a good place as any to ask, as I've understood that a couple of you use a Mac. Personally, I find them horrible and can't get myself accustomed to the interface what so ever.. But! My mother has one.

We figured out it was at version 10.6 snow leopard (possible? yes no? xD) and she wants two things essentially!

- To run Windows on it.
- To update the mac to 10.7.2? (Lion?) so she can play the games on it that she can't do right now. (also required for Windows from what I figured out)

.. Any Mac users out there that can give us some insight in how to get that going? Looked at the app store where the only one for sale is the mountain lion, with reviews that say "OH GOD ITS GREAT" and "OH GOD IT BROKE MY MAC" so we aren't sure about that one.

I believe it's an Imac, version 10.6.8 at the moment.

I bow before thee geniuses, halp.

[Image: sp_1501_clip10.jpg]

.. I'll try to draw a related doodle if it all works out.
Herp, can't delete this thread. As I was upstairs mother decided to go "LOLITRYIT" and managed to update the thing to snow leopard or whichever version it is. The bootcamp program wants a win7 idea so I'll get on that and install it eventually!

Wtb thread delete.