Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My absence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, it's Silgin. Just letting those who know me in-game that I'll be gone for a bit. My science marks are less than desirable, and my parental units are initiating a 'game lockdown' on me.

I'll probably be back soon enough, but I just felt like letting people know so I don't get my account /banhammer'd for inactivity.

On another note, isn't it kind of bad that my first post on the General Forums is one announcing my absence?

Be seeing you guys later,
Sil'gin Murktusk
Hope you can return soon :D

There'll be place reserved for ya.
VoodooMastah Wrote:I'll probably be back soon enough, but I just felt like letting people know so I don't get my account /banhammer'd for inactivity.

*blink* We don't do anything to inactive accounts unless they don't have any characters on them or something HUGE happens to the server, and even then it's not because the players themselves are in any sort of trouble. Your account will not be banned or suspended for inactivity. We at CotH support Life Outside of WoW.

On that note, as a science nerd and educator I officially state: Get on yer grades! *shakes fist*