Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guess who's back? (Tragga!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That lovable cow I MEAN TAUREN, YEAH, TAUREN is back!

That's right. After a forced hiatus consisting of MY COMPUTER DONE GOT BORKED, I'm back with an even BETTER rig! It's loud as all Netherstorm, though. Needs a muffler.

BUT! This is a time of rejoicing (for me) as I am back to RP with you all! Though to be quite honest I'm not sure it will be on /Tragga/, per se. Last I recall, she was preggers. So. There's angst there. IC and OOC because I love playing that co- TAUREN. SHU'HALO. THAT THING.

I'm honestly in the works for a new character anyway, because... Well, I like levelling. So I may do that soon. Which means I'll be taking requests for RP ideas, to see if I can't fill a niche, or perhaps have a (relatively) steady RP group. The only two things I request of you, if you want to request a character from me is this: No males, no Dwarves. Really dislike playing either of them, but anything else: HAVE AT THEE, BEAST, THAT I MIGHT LAY YOUR BODY INTO PIECES WITH A SINGLE DEFT BLOW OF- yeah I can't keep that up.

Good to be back, guys. Much love. <3 (Especially you, Caravan! Missed you, my Gnomie!)
Of course. You didn't miss me. :(
Eeeeeeee, Tragga!!!

Hey girl, hey! It's good to see you again! :3! Hug
Hey, Rowgen, Cara! Missed you all. ^_^

Also, if you guys are awake, you should totally drop onto the server so I can talk without posts. Better that way.

ALSO ALSO: I'm taking applications for RP stuffs. Which basically means whoever pitches the best idea to me will get me to make a character, in hopes of RPing with them. No promises on liking it, but if it's a sound idea, I'll try. :D
<.< Totes make something together! xD
YOU.

Y U NO ON SKAIP.
(12-11-2012, 07:02 AM)Ruibarra Wrote: [ -> ]<.< Totes make something together! xD

WELL TOSS ME AN IDEA, GOOD SIR. MAYHAPS IT WILL WORK!
Welcome back!

...Ideas? Well, I've a guild called the Appleflow Family. It's based in Westfall, so you can be sure there'll be excitement. Eliza and Mark? 14 children. Only a fraction of that number are played. Apart from that, a wandering cousin, etc, etc. Ideas are limitless with it, in all honesty. But, the family is generally traditional to say the least. Going to church at least once a week, paddlings if you're caught stealing, etc, etc.
(12-11-2012, 10:00 AM)Vladdy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back!

...Ideas? Well, I've a guild called the Appleflow Family. It's based in Westfall, so you can be sure there'll be excitement. Eliza and Mark? 14 children. Only a fraction of that number are played. Apart from that, a wandering cousin, etc, etc. Ideas are limitless with it, in all honesty. But, the family is generally traditional to say the least. Going to church at least once a week, paddlings if you're caught stealing, etc, etc.

Hmm. Dunno. Maybe, but we'd have to talk it over in-game, see where I might fit in. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Thank you for considering the idea!