Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lost the key...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi! Sorry to disturb you all again :( .

First of all, I apologize for breaking the level 40 rule :( , indeed, I won a bit more of experience than I expected from a certain quest and kinda went overboard. So, as proof of the effectiveness of the GMs, my character got locked tight.

Thing is, I went to check today my character profile (Domosael) to see if it got an initial aproval or anything, and then I realize the profile is not there anymore :shock: .

I searched through the stickies and forums to know what happened to it, and I read that the "kidnapped profiles", have been approved, you can imagine how happy I was to know that my little Domosael is now ready to face the world! :D

Indeed, I really got really excited, and rushed to play again with him. But, when I got there, he was still locked.

I went to the character profiles in the wiki, and he was not there... So, two questions still remain: Did he get approved and is still looking for the key to the cell? or was he killed in the Stormwind raid ((Dead))?
It has been approved but yet not put in the Wiki it seems. I`m sure it will be unlocked in a moment.
Thank you! :D One think to say though, I posted this about 3 minutes ago, and I already have an answer. You GMs are fast! Congratulations!