Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: General Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to put this in, so I'll just leave it here for now until I'm told otherwise. While I wait for my application to be looked over, I have some questions I'd like to ask about this server.

- As I am new to private servers ( this is my first one ) , I want to know what this one has over a live server run by Blizzard. Does it have extra items? NPCS? Mounts ? Factions? Mechanics? Races? Obviously it does, but it'd be great if someone could give me quick rundown or redirect me to where I can read up on this.

- Is there anything important I should know about the server as it stands before I begin playing? I dont mean rules, i'm thinking more of a starter guide.

Thank you!
Well, for server stats... I know there is extra rates.. Like more drop chance etc.

For mechanics we have a few commands we can use to dress our character for the RP.

And because this is a private server we don't have as much as people as in blizzard.

Oh yeah, we have extra NPCs and areas the GM staff built.

That's all I can write for now.
Hey, i was just wondering... "For mechanics we have a few commands we can use to dress our character for the RP."
Could you elaborate on that please? :P
Quote:As I am new to private servers ( this is my first one ) , I want to know what this one has over a live server run by Blizzard.

Roleplay.

Quote:Does it have extra items? NPCS? Mounts ? Factions? Mechanics? Races? Obviously it does, but it'd be great if someone could give me quick rundown or redirect me to where I can read up on this.

Races? No. Mechanics? No. Factions? No. Mounts? No. NPC's? Sort of...? However, I'm answering your questions in terms of gameplay mechanics -- which isn't what the server is about...but then, I'm new so...

But for example player characters have plenty of factions.

Quote:Is there anything important I should know about the server as it stands before I begin playing? I dont mean rules, i'm thinking more of a starter guide.

There are guides in the new player sections of the forum. But the most important rules are: be courteous and act in-character (except when you're in the out of character area).

Enjoy the server!
There is a starter guide in my signature that may help you!

We do have custom items that you can't get on a normal server, such as some of the outfits we have that were taken from NPCs.