Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nicole's Introduction (COMPLETE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Nicole, I'm probably one of the bubbliest people you'll ever meet! I've been dancing for the short time of six years, Dancing is a huge passion of mine and I hope to make a career of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Canada and i speak both English and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into World of Warcraft from my boyfriend at the time, He introduced me and i fell in love ever since. I've played Blizzard for around three years then moved to private servers, spent around two years playing private server.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Spending some time looking into private servers that has a great community and also offers role-playing.
I actually came across Conquest of the Horde from a beta forum post and found the original site.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Village and Fantasy stories are my favorite, I like to indulge myself in the roles of a typical bartender at a local pub or even a guard in a distanced kingdom.
Those listed above are some of my favorite styles of role-play but I do enjoy all different types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Normally i tend to play Blood Elves and i don't really necessarily have a favorite class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to enjoy my Role-playing experience at Conquest of the Horde and hope to meet a friendly community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, without respect you can't form a good community.

Story-
-Behind the walls of Slivermoon.

I remember when i could go down behind Slivermoon valley to dip my feet into the fresh ocean and feel the warm breeze come of the tumbling waves, now I'm followed from the moment I live my room by three abnormally large guards of Slivermoon. Being the daughter of Kael'thas Sunstrider comes with many disadvantages, I'm not free but a caged animal in my own kingdom.
I've plained to escape this "Kingdom" to truly once be free and have the freedom I once had when I was a little girl.
"Will you help me truly be free?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to be a part of Conquest community.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks, Rensin. :)
Hello, and welcome to CotH :) I'm Holynexus and I enjoy when french speaking people join this server.
A fellow Canadian! Welcome to the family!