Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like to have fun while I role play, cracking jokes and whatnot to lighten the mood. Although I can be serious if the situation calls for it. I prefer to role play in small groups, adventuring for gold and other rewards, but I also enjoy being part of a large faction, working towards some goal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the U.S.A. and I am fluent in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends convinced me to play World of Warcraft, right before the Burning Crusade expansion came out. I played up until the release of Cataclysm. I also played Warcraft 3 which sparked my interest in WoW lore and role playing.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found CotH through google. The active roleplaying is what piqued my interest in your server. I was reading some of the events that had transpired and thought they looked like fun, but they also reminded me of some of my own role playing experiences with my friends.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy exploring and adventuring. Nothing beats the thrill and excitement of crawling through a forgotten tomb or trekking through dangerous mountains with a group of friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really enjoy playing as a dwarf. They have a wonderful sense of exploration and are stout warriors. I generally play as a warrior or hunter, wielding a mighty warhammer to crush my enemies with or picking them off from a distance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope to have fun roleplaying with everybody.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule stating all types of RP are acceptable, but only with player acceptance really stands out to me. Once without my consent I was murdered and turned into a lich and made to "satisfy" my murderer in my undeath. I had spent a lot of time fleshing out this cool character just to have them killed off and made to service someone.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Finally making it to the tip of the mesa, Lenny surveyed his surroundings. Carnage and fighting was to be seen for miles, but at the edge of his vision he could make out the spire, with it's glimmering windows proudly sitting atop a small incline watching the ongoing battle. He quickly dismounted and continued on foot towards his goal. Skirting back and forth between boulders and other forms of cover, he made his way helter skelter across the battlefield in the hopes of getting to his destination in one piece. After several hours, and after dispatching the occasional rogue enemy, Lenny had reached his goal. Looking up at the immense structure before him, he reached for the doorknob, his heart pounding.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!