Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nobility Searching for Servants/Soldiers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Various posters are hung throughout the vicinity of Stormwind, baring the coat of arms of House Trevelyan on the top.

Quote:Lord Trevelyan, head of House Trevelyan is seeking servants, cooks and also seeks new soldiers to join its military department! The House also seeks a court wizard.

Advantages: Free housing, ravishing treatments, competitive pay, good working environment, free training and more!

Forward a message to Lord Trevelyan himself if interested or Marshal Samantha Harkov if interested in a martial position.
((Court wizard? Do they reside in SW? If yes, I may or may not take that spot. :P))
(12-31-2012, 06:43 PM)Aethon Wrote: [ -> ]((Court wizard? Do they reside in SW? If yes, I may or may not take that spot. :P))

((Not in the City, but in the region of Elwynn))
Hmm it is tempting.
(12-31-2012, 06:45 PM)Cassius Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2012, 06:43 PM)Aethon Wrote: [ -> ]((Court wizard? Do they reside in SW? If yes, I may or may not take that spot. :P))

((Could work too, I guess. If it's only Alliance.))
(12-31-2012, 06:47 PM)Aethon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2012, 06:45 PM)Cassius Wrote: [ -> ]

((Could work too, I guess. If it's only Alliance.))

((It is.))
[ Alfred Greenwood the paladin would be interested in a position in the military good sir!]
(A bit curious. I realize this is.. old and all. But is there any job still available?)
(02-02-2013, 01:09 AM)Sorum Wrote: [ -> ](A bit curious. I realize this is.. old and all. But is there any job still available?)

(I will redirect you to this)