Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TotalRP2 1015 [Cata-4.3.4]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Version: 1015

Total RP 2 is the sequel of Total RP, well known on roleplay realms.

This addon adds a great amount of roleplay features such as :

- Characters and pets informations (names, titles, story, description, temper ...)
- Item creation and inventory management
- Document creation (Books, contracts, letters...)
- Buff/debuff creation (called States)
- Quest creation
- And many more!

Download: TotalRP2_1015.zip
Can someone pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase fix this for the server? I really wanna use it, the dialect thing is awesome and I'd cry a little if it went to waste. Seriously, I'll blow you or something. Just fix this.
TRP2 seems like a lost cause for now. FlagRSP still works as a simpler version of TRP2.

Also...people might be sensitive to things like 'I'll blow you or something'. Just as a word of caution.
(06-20-2013, 09:44 PM)Geoni Wrote: [ -> ]Also...people might be sensitive to things like 'I'll blow you or something'. Just as a word of caution.

I'm not, I'll fix it tomorrow... tomorrow is a good day to do anything. ;p
Does any one know why it is not working and GHI, is it a channel thing like how Flag uses xtenionxtooltip2? Do we no longer have the right channel for it to communicate with other users? I would be willing to try and scour the code to see if there is a fix, if we know what is wrong.
Honestly, we don't have a clue. I know some people had been working on it trying to get it to work... but as far as names and who, I couldn't tell you.
AddOn channels (that is, specific communication channels for addons, like /say, /emote, /whisper) are borked. Any addons that use the addon channel (which is nearly any addon that syncs somehow) does not work unless it's an antiquated addon that has compatibility with syncing across a chat channel. No clue when it may be fixed.
It'd be nice if someone could serve us up a mac version of a profiling addon. <3
Wow Addons work the same, on Mac or PC

Sent from my little friend
I'll just bump this since addon syncing appears to be working now for Cata. Hooray, Trinity Devs!
Best news.
Woohoo!
This news pleases me greatly.

Sent from my E210 with Tapatalk.
Yeah! Finally I can stop using crappy FlagRSP! (It really is the worst RP addon out there.)
... I actually liked FlagRSP. Much less convoluted than TRP. Still, no use being the only person on the server with it.
Pages: 1 2