Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Back and Character Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd make a post saying I was back. Since I read that Cata might be coming soon, I thought I would do a clean-up of my characters.

Archilia: Keeping. Going to try and work on some events/re-building the <Church of the Holy Light> especially for Cataclysm.

Haylianna: Destroying. She never saw much RP anyway. Keeping the idea around for any sort of re-write or re-imagining.

Tavares: Destroying. Never saw much RP either and I lost interest in her rather quickly.

Jenakha
: Keeping. I had a few RP sessions with her with some Hordies and I enjoyed it. Not thinking of any future plans with the blademistress, but she may come in handy.

Drantha
: Keeping. She's also had a few fun RP sessions, but I like her very much so I'm also keeping her. Same situation as Jenakha, though.

For those of you who care/would like to care and have some RPz! <3 Probably going to make another Alliance to replace the two that I've removed. If anyone has any storylines or families or anything for Alliance, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)
Guess I'd be up for planning RP, I always am, tell me if you're interested and I'll list my characters.