Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The almighty Teo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Mateo!
I have been role-playing on tabletop games, several video games such as Lord of the Rings Online. I'm a drummer and I really love the Tauren race, I don't know why.
They are awesome.
...... Yeah.
My favorite colours are brown and red.
So.. Is that enough?
*gets hit with a large brick in his head*
*Stands up, as a voice echoes: GO AWAY, YOU SUCK!*
I guess it is. Toodles!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Why would you care? Are you Feds?!
I'm from Croatia, my primary language is.. Well, Croatian. Duh.

How did you get into Warcraft?: It all started on the PS1, t'was Warcraft 2. Then 3 on the PC..
Recently, my friend made me download this game so I can play with him! Yeah, that's about how it happened.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Simple, I googled 'WoW roleplay private server' and found you.. Things... I like the fact that I won't see constant non-RP since you have these introductions.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Tavern RP or anything really.... Random.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Tauren Druid! I don't know. Animals. Druids. Nature...
Fur.
I simply think it perfectly fits together.

What are your expectations of this server?: Lots of role play and fun. Yeah.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The humility part. I don't really care if my character is the most important one, that the whole world spins around him. I'll have my casual RPs and I'm fine with that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Aitahken is a brown furred Tauren, familiar with his homeland, while he is wise, the beast within him wants to jump out of him and take over, but he is supressing it as he tries to continue his normal life.
He is 48, he was born and raised in camp Narache, along with three of his brothers.
All three of them have died during hunting, they went into territory unknown and were ambushed by wolves, even though they were large and strong, the feral dogs managed to overwhelm them.
Aitahken spent most of his time alone in the wilderness, with no friends or family remaining but his staff and a turtle.
He spoke with it each day, even though he didn't understand it- neither did the turtle understand him.
The years have passed, the young tauren grown old, he finally understood nature the way he was supposed to, guarding it from anyone who was going to try and destroy it.

[This is just a rough little bio of my character, I don't want to give any info yet, if you want to find out, well, RP my dear rug rats, RP!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I'm not really the friendliest guy you will ever meet, I can be an ... .HMHMHM.. Sometimes. I apologize if my rage meters gets filled and I let off some steam.
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Don't mind if I do, thanks!
Welcome to the family!
Thank you! Hope to roleplay with all of you anytime soon.
A Tauren fan! You just give me a shout if you want some moocow RP.
Meep! Looking for some right now!