Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Surkan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Michael, I have played loads of RP servers and games. The main RPs I have played were Hardcore RP servers on SA:MP and a roleplay, on which I've been playing for half an year now, with an average time of 80-100 hours a week. I love to RP and seek to join a WoW RP server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in The Netherlands, my primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have seen the advertentions on the televisions a few years ago and decided to have a look at it. I liked it and played it for a longer time, after which I got bored. Now I heard about WoW RP and decided to try it out.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
As I was playing on a roleplay server, someone started to talk about WoW-RP. I had decided to google on "WoW Private RP" and found the site. I did have a look through the site and forums and found it quite interesting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do enjoy all kind of roleplay. If it's talking, fighting or just running around. I to be honest do prefer a bit of fighting, but I do not mind if there is none.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I was to choose a favorite race, I would probably go for Night Elf because they have shadowmeld. I to be honest have no real favorite in race, I'd play a Blood Elf just with the same fun.
As class, I'd prefer either Hunter, Druid or Rogue with the Hunter on top as this is what brings me good memories from the old times when I used to play a normal server.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have loads of fun RP and see what kind of RP you can have in WoW.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about respect. Respect is a thing which makes you liked. If one likes you, you like to roleplay with one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
While waiting on the plane, a random person talked to Jaton. The person, who was called Aiden, said:
"In Perth, loads of people ran away from those people.. nobody knows what they are.
There was a myth there'd be people hidden in the woods... A lot of people had checked it, yet only a few returned."

Jaton had read a book about that. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Aiden. He said "Why would I care anyways? That's a quote from a book."
Aiden answered "It's not from a book, it happened in Perth a few years ago. 2007, if I remember correctly".
Jaton still didn't believe the man, he just continued to read the book while he was waiting on the plane.
Then finally, that moment. It went all over the place "Plane to Perth is ready, take your seats". So said, so done. Jaton entered the plane and took a seat.
As the plane went up in the sky, Jaton went to sleep a bit. The flight would take 9 hours. While he was asleep, he dreamed about Perth.
The beautiful nature, the women and the drinks. He sat in a bar and loads of people ran in.. It weren't normal people, they were unknown.
They started to break everything: the chairs, the tables and even the glasses. Jaton ran and ran, untill he was caught..

He woke up, being scared as hell, of course. He was afraid of what would happen in Perth, or better said.. If he'd ever return to home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to add nothing but say that I look forward on playing on the server ;)
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!