Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing -drum roll- Alliicce!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings! My real name is Sarah, but people call me Alice. It just stuck ever since I played WoW as "Alliicce". I'm almost 18 and a Sagittarius if that means anything to anyone.
My first game was an indie game called Geneforge. To be honest, I never really "gamed" as a kid. I feel like everyone else was born with controllers in their hands. Though now, trying to beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Diamond, I'm catching up on what I missed out.
I really miss WoW. Of course I have League of Legends, but I want the role-play. Other MMOs that I've tried aren't satisfying.
As a person and player, I'm friendly for the most part. Pretty blunt, stubborn, and loyal too. If someone needs a friend out of character or in character, I'm there to talk to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from and was born in the US of A. I speak English language, American style.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father saw I had taken an interest of games. He mentioned trying out WoW from seeing the ads online and on tv. I was very reluctant trying it out, saying it was "lame". Of course now, one can see I was wrong. I played when Lich came out, but waited until I leveled up to 70 with my Blood Elf Hunter Alliicce.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The magic of Google does wonders. I want role-play, BAD. As much as I want retail, I can't subscribe to it due to financial issues and school work. I wanted to get my fill of role-play without paying and spending time with others who understand my needs.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a jack of all trades. Order and I shall deliver my best.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
One does not simply ask me what is your favorite -insert rest here- question. I do not have favorites. I play what I'm in the mood for.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just.. Role-play.. That's all I need. I don't ask for much.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Token system sounds interesting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Eyes straining to keep open, I try to type out my story. It's 6:45AM, I should go to bed. Wesley definitely said he was going to Friday Night Magic tonight after his D&D session. The sleep hours my body has adapted to would make me sleep until midnight, causing me to skip out on him. Wesley isn't just some guy though. He's THE GUY.
We've dated before and my issues blew the cinders which started a fire. He got burned pretty bad. Thankfully, he's become my best friend despite that. Greedy as I am though, I want more than best friends again. Yes, he's that kind of THE GUY..
Sliding back into my chair, grumbling about how tired I am and how much I suck at writing stories, I type words into the text box. My stomach rumbles, distracting my weak mind even more. Food is needed to satisfy me, but unfortunately there are no snacks in the kitchen from what I can recall. Doesn't hurt to check though.
Scratching an itch as I remove myself from the comfort zone called my chair, I head towards the kitchen. The counter had an appealing amount of cookie mix, but it looked like too much of a hassle for 7 in the morning. Cereal was another option, but the stomach didn't hunger for milk too.
One of the cats was on the counter. I startled her, causing her to jump on the ledge where we keep other house ornament junk. My mother absolutely hates it whenever they get on top of anything. Then again she hates on the cats constantly.
Making the decision to try to shoo the cat off, I grabbed a banana. It was speckled brown which deeply disgusts me because I already disliked bananas.. I had a hard time touching it, so I held it by the stem. Intently staring down the cat, I swung the banana around, hoping to scare her off.
Eventually a few swings later, the stem broke and opened the banana. Guess that's what I'm eating now, much to my dismay. And I've never eaten a banana that fast ever. Might as well get another to level up my potassium.
Sleep deprived and hunger can make you eat fruit that you dislike is the moral of the story. Or was it never swing a banana by the stem, so you don't have to eat it when it breaks open? Or maybe.. Just go to sleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I still have school and such, so I may not play as much as I want to. If I miss out on anything important RP wise.. Message me.
Hi Alice!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! Fortunately, I'm pretty sure being a gamer since you were old enough to hold a controller isn't a requirement here. I think you'll be okay. :P We also have a pretty large LegoLedges (LoL) playerbase here as well, so if you ever fancy a game, ask around! People are always game a match or two.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need a hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

And yes, I agree; the moral of that story is definitely to go to sleep. :P

Enjoy your stay!
SORAKA YEEAAAAAAAH!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
HALLO SORKAK!

(Welcome :D)
Welcome :)

We have a LoL group of our own on Skype, if you are interested! Otherwise, enjoy :)
This thread contains alot of welcomes on it.
Here's one more.
Thank you all! :D
My name on League is the same here. Feel free to add me.
I'm having issues downloading and connecting. Hopefully I can figure it out by the weekend.