Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aniijay's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name's Jake. Not sure what you want to know of me as a player... I like finding rare things, and spend a lot of time just exploring and enjoying the game rather then knuckling down and being the best there is.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from England, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was on it way back in 04. At the end of one of my guitar lessons, whilst waiting for a pickup, my tutor show me WOW. He explained how it was an open world and that you play alongside thousands of people. I was desperate to play it but I had a rubbish computer.
After a couple months of saving, I got a decent PC and bought the game, and have been playing it on and off since. I still have the character I made in 04!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I'd just seen The Hobbit, and it took me back to WOW. I tried the Molten server but found what I really was looking for was Role Playing, which I've never done before but the idea sounds great.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I haven't role played before, but I can image going on a type of adventure, and seeking something would be great fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Probably Night Elf for Alliance, it was one of my first characters and my main. They do forward flips when you jump! Also the starting area is beautiful and really nostalgic. I know it's called a noob class to some but I don't care, I love the Hunter class (with Night Elf) and I loved having the company of a pet. As for horde, probably goblin on the Cata expansion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that people stick with the rules.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It's all good really, it made me laugh reading about allowing sexual activities as long as it's consensual! Also, no talk of drugs? What if you are a dwarf and want to talk about the local brew?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I lay here in a dirty pool of red, trying to move, but with every second I feel more weighted to the ground. Piercing silence echoes through the street, no one is coming. A cold wind sings me into a lulling sleep as the soft darkness surrounds me. Pain and fear are replaced with calm. I'm still.
(not really a story, but hey, better than nothing)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, it's all good!
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!