Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mallery's Horrible Intro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love RP! I consider myself an slightly good player and I have a wide diversity of tastes when it comes to gaming and likes ^.^.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I descend from Mexicans and I of course primarily speak English but my ancestry birthplace was Mexico.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I registered in 2003 and got into the 'custom games' and such on the Warcraft 3, where pockets of people roleplayed and played on casually, I pretty much did this for several years.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Noble sent me here, telling me it was a friendly and welcoming community!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Like my tastes as a player I enjoy a wide variety of RP and genres, horror, mystery, casual tavern RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love how the Night Elves jump when in casual positions though I largely dislike their hairstyle, and their men are fairly ugly as well. Also the blood elves are nice, especially in looks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope it's a good server, not boring and stuff like that!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love respect, something I rarely receive at times.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ok!
"Along time ago the trolls had many enemies, though the most aggravating was the Naga curse that was spread on their islands,
The trolls tried their hardest too get rid of those damned Naga that spread in their Darkspearian Islands, They've asked the rest of the Horde, albeit they couldn't of rid of them. A Man under the name of Vol'jin came to the Islands, he came with magic and weapons that taught the trolls the power's they know today. With the magic of Vol'jin, they've suceeded in getting rid of the pest of the Islands, until a man under the name of Vol'jin came to the Islands, he came with magic and weapons that taught the trolls the power's they know today. With the magic of Vol'jin, they've suceeded in getting rid of the pest of the Islands, until a Sea Siren spread it again in the future, but for now let them enjoy theirselves."
Hi Mallery!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH!

Your intro wasn't that horrible. I promise. :P

Always nice to see people bringing their friends in! I actually did the same thing with the WC3 RP, funnily enough. Did you ever play Vuen's DnD? I spent entirely too many hours on that game.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything (though I'm sure Noble will give you a hand), don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

We do try our best to not be boring, but it falls to the players ultimately to make the experience! :P I hear there's some kind of murder mystery brewing in Silvermoon soon, so keep an eye out for that. Seems like it'll be right up your alley.

Enjoy your stay!
I told you CoTH would welcome you, Mallery!
*slow clap* Good, Rinny boy brings more people here... Celen will have fun!

Oh.. And welcome! ^^