Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Marineopferman's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing WoW since the closed Beta stages I played steady as a heavy raider all the way till mid cata where I felt it just Failed. I was always interested in RP in fact my server was a pvp/rp server so when I needed to relax from heavy raiding I could walk down to the local Catina and enjoy a drink and jump in with the people spinning a tail as they walked me through their RP. (they where very friendly to newbs of RP to us their and they got me to now want to try it out for good.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
That would be a hard question in the beginning :) I am a military brat never lived in one place for long than when i grew up I joined the Marine Corps and still haven't lived in one place for long. I speak American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW from getting a Beta key online and havent stopped since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I honestly found you guys through google and I was attracted to your server because of what you require in order to play. I want to RP and most of those so called "RP" servers....are nothing but trolololololooooalalalalll.... sadly

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am new to RP but I would enjoy the most to simply be part of it in the beginning and learn the ropes so I can fully immerse myself in the history of Warcraft

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the Gnome they always seemed funny to me in all the books and how they are and no matter the situation they can almost always smile and look at how interesting it would be to die by a void.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To teach me how to "Properly" RP and to enjoy my time in Warcraft

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keeping the Chat clean.....very sick and tired of the "Barrens" chat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Twas the Night before Christmas
And all through the House
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a mouse....JK ok My name is Pyrotechnic I am a gnome of mystic wonder who uses his techno know how and mystic powers to wow the gnome world with great gadgets like my. "self propelled salad tosser" and my AMAZING "Spinnning Rambolzed Sheep Self Combusting Bright Flashy Thing. otherwise known as my personal. SRSSCBFT. just to keep it simple. I have lived a solid life spent several years in the Gnomeregan Institute of Tinkering and thought my life fullfilled untill I met a very interesting Human Mage who said no matter what technofabo I make it wont compare to his magic....well....I am a gnome...you know what that means.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really all your pages and pages and pages of forums answered most of my questions
Hello and welcome to COTH!

Well you've certainly come to the right place in your search for a place to fine hone your role playing skills. I believe you will find our community to your liking as all members are dedicated to providing an balanced and emersive experience.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such our official timeline, character questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its rediculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM wether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you enjoy your stay!