Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kacwildcat's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a very relaxed person. I am generally kind to those around me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the United States and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since the first day it came out. But Public WoW roleplay and failed me for the last time. *Force chokeing hands*

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I googled Private RP server, and bam. I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action in my roleplays but I also like to slow it down from time to time

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy the Race Human because of all the trivial times they have been put through, and succeeded in going through said times. My favorite class on the other hand is Hunter. The reason is only one. I have a soft spot for bows.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly role play environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. I like keeping an open mind to others' roleplays and I enjoy the thought of others doing the same.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I can't just magically conjure a story! You can't tell me what to do! I ain't no slave to the system. ._. Okay fine.
Candles flickered dimly within the stone walls. Wooden shelves made a maze of knowledge. The only sound to break the silence was the occasional turning of a page, and the scribbling of a pen. The various candles decorated a table, almost burnt to the hilt of their base; being paired with the stacks of texts. The gilded wording on their spines shining with the flickering of the candles. The musty smell of ancient writings battled the smokey smell of the constantly burning candles. The blue-clad woman hung her head over the book, reading it's contants rather intently; her black locks reaching down to the pages. Her right hand held the pen she was now useing to follow the words on the text; taking a break from the reading to scribble into a small leather journal that sat wide open only a hand movement away. The screech of her wooden chair sliding against the stone floor broke the consistant noise. The woman began to pace around the table, eyeing each book for promise. Footsteps beyond the labyrinth of bookshelves headed in her direction.

A young man dressed in a dull green robe turned the corner of the bookshelf to come face to face with the woman. "Etoile, what--?" She raised a finger up to him, intending to pause his question."Should I explain? No..No...Maybe?" She began to make strides over to her open books; making a sweeping motion to close all of them, aswell as her journal. She then turned to face the man once more. "Well, you know me Percy. I can't sleep well without reading a few books." She raised a hand to comb her messy hair with her fingers. Her raised an inquisitive brow in the direction of the scores of books. "A few? I know you like to read but..That looks obsessive." She lowered her hands to brush over her unkept blue-silk robe. "Oh it's just typical me. I under divulge in the spoken details. Now why are you here?" She reiterated, she had always been a bad liar. She leaned against the table defensively; pressing her palms onto the table top. Percy folded his arms visibly attempting to peer pass her. "I was going to ask you about the Kocari wilds. I was going there to collect some--." Etoile did not allow him to finish as a spark went off inside of her brain; she spun quickly around to grip her journal flipping through the pages. Her finger pressed against the page. Percy approached her attempting to read over her shoulder. "How could I have not known? It's so obvious!" She spun around once more clapping her journal closed. "Thank you! But I, uh, must go..Could you take care of this, please?" She pleaded but did not wait for an answer regardless, placing a hand on his shoulder giving her thanks as she clutched her journal hurrying off.

Etoile took as big strides as her legs could make. She began to piece her thoughts together, using the Kocari wilds as the thread. "It is the place where all abnormal happenings take place. It has to be the place mentioned in the text. But why be so vague and not just say so?" She shook her head as she dismissed the thought. She pushed her door open, entering her room. She brought herself to control the power, flicking her wrist to ignite the candestick stand; the flame grew lighting her small room. She began to look through her small desk, pulling out a blank parchment. She began to feel the upper ledge of her desk for a pen and ink well, Not even bother with a seat she dipped the pen into the well. She quickly began to scrawl the note. "Revered Arch Mage: My research has escalated to the point in which I must take leave as soon as possible to investigate. I hope you will understand and wish to leave with your blessings. Regardless I plan to take my leave. I will keep your updated in my progress with my studies as much as my time permits. Regards Etoile Sabelle." Her pen left the page with one last beautiful stroke she tossed it against the desk and quickly picked the letter up. She folded it hastefully but neatfully; taking a wax stamp into her palm, bringing herself to accept the power and heat it. Now pressing it down onto the fold to seal it. She picked it up with a smirk of satisfaction crossing her face.

She turned towards the remaining section of her room. She now snatched up a few blue riding dresses of different fabrics quickly rolling them into a small bundle she could travel with. As well snatching up her coin purse, she would surely need this to effectively travel. She began to leave her room with extreme haste before stopping with her hand on the knob. "OH!" She let out in a hushed tone, turning around completely to hurry to the trunk at the foot of her bed. She flipped the latches; which revealed her brilliant white staff with the crystal looking bulb being the topping to it. She grasped it gently pulling it from the trunk, it has been a while since she had too wield this. She held it close to her as she raised herself to hurry out of the room, along with the bundle and coin purse. Now the gauntlet of stairs, she began to raise on the spiraling stairs it took a good 10 minutes of purely climbing said stairs. Her breath was labored as she whispered a small ward onto the note, slipping it underneath the door of the Arch-Mage. Now she made her way down the steps. It took her deeper into the night as she finally pushed her way out of a service door too the docks.

She raised her blue hood over her head shading her face as she began to place her equipment onto a small rivercraft that she and her friends and planned to use for such a situation. The soft splashing broke the silence of the night as she began to her float across the small channel to the village across, where her horse resided. She felt her way through the dark town, finding the stables. Her white horse, Arrow, stood quiet, only giving a huff at the sight of her owner. Etoile raised a hand to calm the horse as she pulled herself onto the saddle "Shh, arrow." she coo'd softly into the animal's ear. She began to strap all of her supplies onto the horse. Now heeling her horse forward, out of the quiet city into the even more quiet forest-trail.

A few days had passed on her journey the Kocari Wilds. Her coin purse was much lighter and her eyes wore a worn expression. A small village appeared in the middle of her path. Lothering she had determined. Her horse lazy took her rider into the Village. Her blue hood remained onto of her head, shading her features as she inspected the cautious crowds who looked up to her with wonder. She lead Arrow into the stables where she dismounted with a soft sigh. Etoile placed her forehead onto Arrow's flank letting out a soft tired sigh. She reluctantly pulled away and opened her eyes to turn and inspect the small village further. She reached to the saddle unsecure her staff to place the bottom end into the dirt. She held herself close to it as she began to search for an Inn of some sorts. All the while earning herself odd looks from the villagers. She quickly learned in her way to keep attention away from her she only earned more attention from looking ever so shadey. Her steps quickened hoping to find something soon, or she could possibly just pass through? She's so close to where she has to be.
((This is a roleplay post I have copy and pasted from Gaia. I have the same username as here.))
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Negateeve captain Steve.
Hello! I'm flammos200(Just Flammos is fine too.), and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Other than that, we're soon gonna be moving to Cataclysm, so you'll have all the Human Hunters you please. Also, thanks for the story! And - contrast between action and relaxed times is great.

But hey, if you need any more help or have any more questions, feel free to PM a GM or Forum Helper like yours truly. Seriously. PMs never killed anyone... yet.

See you around!