Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maou's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've Role Played for a while, I suppose though I never really stuck to one material for too long because I've always been a bit wishy washy and what not. I also used to occasionally hold, or attend, pen and paper games which were decent enough on the fun scale to merit going back, which is always a good sign

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I speak English, pretty well infact, though I can't really speak anything else even though I used to know a vague amount of some other stuff, due to how rusty you can get when you don't speak it and how generally lazy I really am. As for where I come from, I don't really want to give out personal information, paranoid that I am

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played since Vanilla, because it used to be a pretty big thing after all, you know? I did have long peroids of inactivity because raiding did my head in and because you can only go through a zone so many times before you try to strangle someone

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I can't remember how I found you, I think it was by pure chance actually. Nothing in particular drew me to the server so much as it wasn't full of horrifying "Dragon" profiles...it's quite appealing to not see that, after all

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by kinds, as I hadn't actually known there were kinds. In that respect I'll just mark it down as "all kinds" since it seems appropriate enough

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll, no real reason...I just like trolls. And Mages, because the ability to shoot things from a distance with your hands is appealing

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not the kind of person to have expectations for pass times and hobbies, and I say that without ill intent. If I'd have to say the only expectations I have is for RP to occur and I'm happy with that

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Uuuuhm, respect I suppose, respect is after all a valuable thing. It's a tad hard to find rules appealing, to be honest

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was no reason for the man to feel anxious, he had walked down this path at the same time every night after work and had seen every sight there was to see time after time. He could probably navigate the path with his eyes closed, avoiding the trees surrounding it with almost dance like steps, so why was he nervous? Rumors of disappearances in the area, probably, and tall tales of dark creatures pulling people away, never to be seen again. Surely it's not true, right? That was what the man thought, but he couldn't shake that feeling of being watched as his steps echoed in the otherwise silent night. With each movement of the trees or sound of the wind whistling past his ears, the man tensed up, then berated himself for falling victims to something as stupid as monsters in the area. It wasn't until he heard a low growl did the man finally break through productive reasoning and began to run down the park as if a real monster was chasing him, sprinting as if it were a race with himself, as if he really was about to die. As the man sprinted away, not turning back, he missed his chance to see a relatively harmless looking dog growling at a squirrel...the man never did use that path again

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No
Hi Maou!

I'm JVNemesis, a Forum Helper here, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CotH! Always nice to see more troll players drop by; I've been seeing a lot more trolls playing lately, which is always good. Not so many mages, though!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Always good to know what you're signing up for. There are also a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case there's that one little lore piece that keeps bugging you, or you're not quite sure about X race's history. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, if you need the hand.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game, as that's where a lot of the OOC chatter between players occurs! Also, if you ever have a question about anything, don't hesitate to PM myself, or anyone with a purple or bright green name. We're here to help!

And, while it's true we can't play dragons here, we do have a Dragonsworn or two running around somewhere...

And they know you don't like them.

Watch your back.

(I'm joking.
Probably.)

Enjoy your stay!