Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Makeris Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

First off, I just wanted to say hello! I'm a really friendly person and I love nothing more than getting involved in a community with people that share common interests. I love to role play, I've been Role playing on WoW for a number of years now, primarily on retail with a few stints on private servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the United States (Pennsylvania) and speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got it the first week it came out back in 2004. It was not until around 2008 until I actually started role playing and seriously getting involved in the game.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

A few of my friends who already play on the server told me to come check it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

In reality, it purely depends on the character I'm role playing. I make no predetermined discrimination and enjoy all forms of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I'm an Alliance fan boy, I'll be the first one to admit it. My two mains on retail are both humans, one being a warrior and the other being a paladin. Perhaps it's just the familiar feeling of playing a human that draws me to the race, or maybe I just hate dwarves! (:D) Personally, I love playing a paladin, the right way of course, it fits the archetype that I enjoy.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A friendly community that supports role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to me! No really, it's the key factor in ever server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"He stood there a moment - The stench of the room causing his nostrils to flare. It was an unpleasant smell albeit a familiar one. He shook his head, his senses about him once more. His eyes darted across the darkened room, the air was heavy and filled with moisture, "The prisoners always sweat more in the summer," he thought to himself. To the average sense, or those simply keen of smell, being present in this atmosphere would be revolting - But he was used to this: It was his job.

His eyes stopped, the blueish pupils focusing across the room where a beaten green mass lay chained to the wall. "Another day and yet this greenskin still clings." He spat upon the ground, one dribble of saliva escaping his lips crawled down his chin. He pushed his body forward, one leg in front of the other, his leather boots squishing against a small puddle which one would assume to be simply water but would find the properties to be a tad more sanguine. The orc looked up, his scarred face drenched in sweat and blood from days gone past. His eyes widened for he knew that his already bruised skin would obtain yet another fresh paint of blood. This was his life -This is war."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nothing at all :).
G'day! I'm Sachiko and I'm here to tell you that you have been approved! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking over our fun rules and policies, read our fun Wiki, and check out our FAQs if you have any questions! And if there's something you can't quite figure out, feel free to ask me anything!

Alliance? Bah! Blood Elves are the master race. You'll see in time.

I did enjoy your writing. Mmhm. Perhaps some day we can RP!