Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Meepies NEW introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well Hello! I Like Roleplaying (Thats Why im Here :D) and i Love Wow (Pff Who Doesnt?) Anyways i am From Denmark and im still in school thats really all i can say about me other than i play alot of computer games ._.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Im From Denmark! i Speak Danish ofcourse Fluent English and little German, nothing more nothing less =w= (well might learn more ._.)

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well it Started When i was Younger when i Went into The "Game Store" and saw wow there and then i bought it and started playing it, i had a big break when Wotlk Started (which was bad ;_;) i missed out on alot and i sucked at the game then BUT! i started playing alot more after that aaand now im good at the game

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Well i Found it when i was looking for Roleplay servers And i Saw that it was "ALIVE!!" but i've looked a bit around and you have a custom patch Which i love at Roleplaying servers Since...its Custom and i like when people modify the game. it makes it .....Bettur! =w=

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I Love All Kinds of roleplays Really....but if theres something i hate in Roleplays is if it gets Stuck! Thats the worst and then people/i will have to make it better which isnt a problem for me but it sucks if its going so well... :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
ORC! i Love Orcs Simply Because of Their Lore, i Read The Book About Thrall it was called... Lord of the Clans? i Think it was called that but it was awesome! Really Do Recommend it. Favorite Class? Hunters! Imagine You in The Real World someone Comes over Stabs You and Your Freaking spider just webs him and attacks him...Epicness, although i hate spiders xD but Orc Hunters...Nah Best Combination is Orc Shammy or Orc Warlock/Necromancer Because of the Orcs History :-)

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well What i Expect from every Server is 1.People use it 2.friendly Community 3.Good Admins/Gms/moderator. Which i hope is here on this server :) although im pretty sure there is

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The Language One! No One Likes Being Called Something Nasty when you're Enjoying what you love! am i Right? like when im out roleplaying i hope people dont say stuff like that! :) I Really Hope and it is Something i Would Never Ever Never Ever Do!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The young orc walks his way through the valley of strenght in the middle of the night, when he suddenly hears footsteps right behind him. he turns around but nothing is there, he proceeds to walk around
in the valley of strenght he hears the footsteps again but proceeds to walk. he hears a whisper "eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth...". orclish screams were to be heard all around orgrimmar...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i Do not use Smileys in my Roleplay! it would ruin it all which i know some people have done. i have alot of experience with roleplay since i roleplay warcraft 3 titans land alot and im helping with writing their lore :D hope you got more out of this introduction if you have anything else to ask than these questions feel free to pm me ._. please...im soo lonely...
Hello and welcome to CoTH, meepie!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading through our rules and policies, just to make sure you're all set! We do have quite a few of them, after all. :D

If you haven’t already, give the articles and guides a look! We also have a whole page for tips about creating characters, which should give you a gentle push in the right direction.

When you get on the server, you're recommended to /join Barrens and /join Chat. The Barrens is just for random banter, while the Chat is more for serious discussion and questions about the server/Lore. Joining those two channels is your best bet to get in touch with the rest of the server, and throwing out a little "hi, I'm new" is bound to attract someone’s attention, if you want any help. If you have more specific questions about the server, like information about the rules or help maneuvering the forums, you can PM or whisper our Staff; That's the Forum Helpers and Game Masters. On occasion, the GMs host “Open Offices” where players are encouraged to bring their concerns and questions to the Staff’s attention.

Upon my honor as a Norwegian, I've sworn to post on all introductions from Scandinavians! I hope you'll have a good time here, and meet a lot of new friends, too! And Orcs! Orcs! You have come to the right man. I love my Orcs, too. :D

Just a note for when you write your first profile; Pay attention to your grammar, particularly your capitalization and punctuation. Put ' in your I'm, be careful not to capitalize in the middle of sentences and such. A couple of friendly tips, that's all.

I wish you the very best of luck,

Rowgen
Quote:i Love Wow (Pff Who Doesnt?)

*slooowly raises hand...*

I don't really like MMOs actually. My first MMO was star wars galaxy before the patch that killed it, and I stopped playing way before that was even thought of. I then moved to EVE (on and off, we have a love hate relationship. I'm back into it though) and I played WoW on and off, and I've just stopped playing it. Quite frankly I hate leveling, I absolutely hate grinding, but I LOVE warcraft. Played the 2nd and 3rd games, the RTSs. Tried to get into the RPG with my friends, but they weren't at all interested...
bienvenue friend :)