Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blackdevel03 intrduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well hard question to start with. I am a mature player who tries to help people when I can. I am sometimes a bit too shy when I play with large groups. Then I am mostly too silent.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Belgium and my primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was at my cousins house he was playing world of warcraft. It looked like an interesting game to me and then is when I started playing it. ( I believe it was September of 2007)
How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found your community while I was searching on google for a world of warcraft private roleplay server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of them. ( I know that sounds a little bit stupid but I have no favourites)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is dwarf and I don’t have a favourite class in particular.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think this is the best roleplay server I can possibly find. There is a very good structure and the roleplay looks amazing!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think respect is the most appealing to me because when I played world of warcraft or on other private servers I was missing a mature community who have respect for each other. For example when someone is doing something wrong just say it to him and not just curse around , everyone has to learn.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Merdius grew up in the city of Stormwind. Merdius lived in the trading district, in a house with at the ground floor a shop his dad owned and at the second floor the actual house. Merdius was very lonely, his father was working in the shop he owned, his mother was chatting whole day with the neighbour about "How beautiful her dress was". Merdius got bored, sitting whole day in the living room. He went to the forest, which was close to the city. He walked for a while, when he suddenly saw a small village. A lot of peasants were walking around with hay bales and children were playing with each other. The children seemed to have a lot of fun, not like the other children in the city.
Around the age of 24 , Merdius decided to leave the city and to travel. His father didn't like that, because he wanted that his son would take over the shop, when he would get retired. But Merdius didn't listen to him, as he didn't listen to Merdius. He took his possessions, put them in a small bag and left the house. From here on Merdius will explore the lands of Azeroth.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No nothing to ask.
Hello and welcome to CoTH, Blackdevel03!

If you haven't already, I'd recommend reading through our rules and policies, just to make sure you're all set! We do have quite a few of them, after all. :D

If you haven’t already, give the articles and guides a look! We also have a whole page for tips about creating characters, which should give you a gentle push in the right direction.

When you get on the server, you're recommended to /join Barrens and /join Chat. The Barrens is just for random banter, while the Chat is more for serious discussion and questions about the server/Lore. Joining those two channels is your best bet to get in touch with the rest of the server, and throwing out a little "hi, I'm new" is bound to attract someone’s attention, if you want any help. If you have more specific questions about the server, like information about the rules or help maneuvering the forums, you can PM or whisper our Staff; That's the Forum Helpers and Game Masters. On occasion, the GMs host “Open Offices” where players are encouraged to bring their concerns and questions to the Staff’s attention.

Looks like you've got the beginnings of a profile there! Perhaps you have your first character in mind already? :)

See you around on the server!

Rowgen