Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

With the movement to Cataclysm in the horizon, I'll be coming back! I'll also be looking for people to RP with, since everyone I used to RP with seems to be long gone! My characters who I will be keeping through to Cataclysm I'll list below...

Strifium Flamefeather: Lord of House Flamefeather and a successful Magister, this elf is old and quite the intellectual.

Darkor Redeye: Warlord of the Horde, this orc is a physical and bloodthirsty Warsong member.

Ruvok Wrathfist: A Dark Battle Shaman, looking to prove his power to the Horde. While not evil, his morals are definitely not very good.

Vande Siftale: A Shadow Apothecary, dedicated to research and development of various poisons and toxins. He cares little for anything but his research.

Darkfel: The ancient Demon Hunter believes strongly in the laws of the land, despite his choice of careers he is an excellent ally to have and a hater of demon-kind.

Zeem: The Shadow Hunter is a tribal warrior of the Darkspear Tribe. He's very overconfident and demands respect from all-comers.

Kevin Byrne: Noble and assassin working for SI:7. He's very patriotic for the Alliance and follows all the rules, except the ones he must break for his line of work.

Munin Ironchest: Dwarf Mountain King, he is hardly kingly. He enjoys the smaller things in life and prefers to go exploring in a cave than anything else.

You can post here, or PM me or just RP in-game! Just looking to have some storylines and some fun with RP again!
Welcome back. :)
Welcome back! Even though I don't know you, I'm happy to see them oldies back. =)
Welcome back bud.