Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bearpants' Introduction~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Why hello there! My name.. Is Bearpants! Yes, a bear, with pants. Or you might just call me Bree. Whichever you might prefer. I am 23 years old, and right now.. I don't really do much, other then sit at home and be lame on the computer. Trying to find work, while doing so. I also draw, and play with perler(fuse) beads in my spare time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: USA, South Dakota. I only know Engrish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: An ex of mine, actually. A few months before Burning Crusade was to come out I started my first toon on Antondias. I knew of Warcraft 2-3 before that, but I used to be very anti-WoW until I got hooked.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Uhh.. I got bugged by a certain friend to come join! He knows who he is. /nod

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any, really. Besides tavern RP. Tavern RP is nice once in awhile, but it gets boring fast. I also don't like to fight often, I feel I sound like a derp when I do it. I really do love evil-esque RP, or elven the most. Or even worgen, but you don't have them right now. :(

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well.. I don't really have a favorite. There is just so many to choose from, and I like many races and classes, it's just too hard to choose which one is my overall favorite out of them all.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Really just to have fun, and hang out with my friends, and even make some new friends. I enjoy RP as a whole, so I can't really ask for more!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably the rule on 'Knowing when to Quit' there have been too many times where I have had issues with people, just because they want to continue to fight or argue when it is all said and done.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(Backstory to a character of mine I don't often play anymore, hope this will be alright.)

Ioni was always a peculiar individual when she was growing up. She preferred to eat meat more than any other things; even sweets. Her Father was a noble High Elven Hunter, and her Mother was only a simple Magi. When offered with either well done or rare she didn't understand what it meant. Her father showed her and she decided to try rare.. And she loved it. The taste of the blood that still lingered in the piece rather than shriveled up and charred. She kept asking for rare after that, hunting animals from then on to fill her own needs. She'd kill animals in secluded parts and devour them on the spot without cooking, the only animal she wouldn't do this to was her rabbit Ruffles. Her family never understood or knew of her weird fascination with raw meat, nor did they question it for years to come; yet they always knew something was amiss in that little girl.

The years went, and she trained at first, to be that of the mage class of some variant. Her parents were proud that she followed in her Mother's footsteps, other joyed even. It took many a year, but she was ready, she eventually partook in the events that led to the fall of Quel'Thalas itself. She fought along side some of her closest friends, being a formidable group they were. Once the time came to it, Ioni followed along side her friends, her two twin younger sisters, and even the rest of her family to become Sin'Dorei. She has no idea what happened to her friends after these events, and quite assuming her closest friend is long since dead. Losing her friend brought emotional stress and discomfort to this already fragile elf. However, in time, the once noble name of Dawnsorrow would later be changed to Felsorrow. But something in that war triggered something within Ioni; a form of post-traumatic-stress-disorder, perhaps..

Sometime after the events, Ioni dropped her mage teachings, only to train under a man who taught her the dark magics of the Warlocks. Her family didn't agree to her choice of profession, many arguments had came and gone until they ultimately let the girl, though unwillingly, learn of these dark magics. Her parents by that point focused more to her siblings, as they were just finally starting their own training to their repsective areas. By this point in time her addiction to eating raw meats was getting worse, even though she hid it very well. This addiction started to span to eating, or attempting to eat.. other Sin'Dorei. It being very mild at first but one day she attempted to attack her own sister, Amelia. They were upstairs in one of the rooms at the time of the incident, Ioni had pinned her sister into the floor and was trying to bite a chunk of flesh from her arm. Their parents came upstairs at the ruckus and separated the two. For years after this her parents attempted to change her ways, remove her addiction to flesh. Therapy, other alternatives.. Not realizing that this could have been something triggered heavily from her childhood or even from the war itself. Nothing they seemed to do would help; and finally they disowned her from the Felsorrow family and kicked her out onto the streets.

A few more years went by, and Ioni had fled off to the Outlands as soon as the Horde races were cleared to head in. She found herself with the ranks of the last remains of the Illidari, having taken up their beliefs after some heavy consideration. She worked under the orders of an orc named Groshnak who held her in high regards, and during this she met Ascherit. This elf learned of her history and offered her a spot in the Vae'adari family short after, having her undergo tasks to overthrow Groshnak's little group of remnants amongst Shadowmoon Valley. Though unknown to them, tragic events had happened and Groshnak was killed off in due time, yet it wasn't by her hand. At this point, Ioni was the new leader of his group, and whoever wished to follow her she would bring into the ranks of her new family. She had been corrupting herself further and further with fel before this, but once the group had fallen did she dwell into it more with the help of Ascherit.

Through him she met the Doom-Guard Xzzagarokk. Ioni had been told to start drinking the blood of said Doom-Guard, who has made a pact with Ascherit in some business unknown to her. Within the first week of drinking the blood of the demon did the changes start to happen; starting with horns. Yet the horns didn't grow right away, it merely started out as little bumps on her forehead. The more blood she drank of the demon the more they would grow, ever so slowly. It wasn't a welcoming feeling either, causing her great pain over time and many headaches.

The pain didn't stop there nor did the transformation. All while this happened she kept her body covered head to toe to hide the changes. What came next as these horns grew was her nails taking an odd, claw like shape, and her skin turning to the pinkish-red hue it would be seen as today. Cracks that ran through her skin being wrapped into bandages as they felt like third degree burns constantly stinging her flesh. The last feature that would change would be something new.. And painful, just like the horns. As wings have a boney structure, this would be the worst pain overall it would seem. The wings themselves started as mere bumps just as the horns, the longest to progress. Ioni would spent days, or even weeks just caught up in the pain to do much else.. The transformation taking a toll on her mind and body, only the help of the new family and her own will to fight kept Ioni from dwelling into madness.

Currently, her whereabouts are unknown on Draenor, or what she might be doing. Some presume that she is dead.. But that most certainly isn't the case.

"You know, I'm not sure how I could describe my older sister.. Always secretive, I remember.. The last I saw her was.. How would you put it? Frightening? Mm, yeah.. I think that's the word.." - Amelia Felsorrow

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Nope. :)
Awaiting PM!
Hello! I'm Rensin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to CoTH!

Now, be sure to read up on the Rules and Policies if you haven't already, and if you need help Creating a Character, you can find some on the Wiki, or take a gander at some of the Profiles there, to familiarize yourself with some of the people you might meet on CoTH.

Good luck, and PM a GM or a Forum Helper if you need some more help with things, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks! :)